Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Teenager has stomach removed to save her life after drinking cocktail

Could someone please tell me why anyone would want to buy ONE drink costing £9 in the first place?! FFS, some people need to catch a grip.
    Last edited by JohnRambo; 08-10-12 at 17:56.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Reviews

Why would you make drinks with liquid nitrogen? That's just asking for trouble

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkeye For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    Explain to me, because I read an interesting statement in skynews before about this.

Something alonog the lines of ' the club owners have stopped selling drinks with the substance until futher investigation'

WHAT SORT OF FUCKING DRINK HAS LIQUID NITROGEON IN IT?!!?!?

....Meet ya down the pub Rambo? I'll get the first order in....no no, its my treat honestly
    What kind of morons serve drinks with Liquid nitrogen in them and what kind of moron knowingly drinks them ?,this is the stuff that the A.I. stores the straws of bull sperm while they travel to impregnate cows,a clue would be the flask of hot water to thaw the straws ,it is bloody cold stuff.
    Last edited by very shy guy; 08-10-12 at 19:59.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    Explain to me, because I read an interesting statement in skynews before about this.

Something alonog the lines of ' the club owners have stopped selling drinks with the substance until futher investigation'

WHAT SORT OF FUCKING DRINK HAS LIQUID NITROGEON IN IT?!!?!?

....Meet ya down the pub Rambo? I'll get the first order in....no no, its my treat honestly
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images1212.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	5.5 KB 
ID:	67657 halloween cocktail

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mark d17 For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (08-10-12), TomEA (09-10-12)

I guess the novelty of it seemed like a good idea at the time. Poor girl, hope she recovers

This from wikipedia:

At atmospheric pressure, liquid nitrogen boils at −196 °C (77 K; −321 °F) and is a cryogenic fluid which can cause rapid freezing on contact with living tissue.

Quote Originally Posted by lilian View Post
    Call me oldfashioned but a Pub that serves alcohol to a teenager ( 18 years ) should be closed and prosecuted !
    A pub refusing to serve alcohol to an 18 year old adult (without just cause other than age) would probably be prosecuted for discrimination. A pub that serves liquid nitrogen on the other hand....

Reviews

Liquid Nitrogen, if she saw Terminator 2 and GoldenEye she would've thought twice! In all seriousness, what twat suggested the idea ...

Reviews

Hold the facking phone..... it's legal to sell liquid nitrogen over a bar????? In a drink????? Whoever thought of that should be jailed!
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Hold the facking phone..... it's legal to sell liquid nitrogen over a bar????? In a drink????? Whoever thought of that should be jailed!
    Be made to drink it themselves morelike.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

why the fuck would you put that in a drink?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12