Thread: AUSTRALIAN BEAUTY IS WAITING TO PLEASE YOU AT YOUR OWN HOME - Outcall to you :)

1. Talking AUSTRALIAN BEAUTY IS WAITING TO PLEASE YOU AT YOUR OWN HOME - Outcall to you :)

Welcome to my profile guys

I am everything you ever dreamed of when you joined this site

"I am your every fantasy"

I am the most exquisite dinner companion as I am highly intelligent, very sociable, looks to kill for and impeccable manners.

Lots of laughs and cuddles, holding hands and whispering sweet nothings xxx

I also have a side to me that only the very special guys get to see. My dominatrix side!! Think you can handle it?? HAHAHA (evil laugh). Don't worry guys if your inexperienced with being with a dominatrix then I will break you in very gently. Go on, we all know you secretly want to try this at least once in you life!!!!

I speak many languages so can also act out your fantasies and command you in German or other Languages.

I'm a Fun, Feisty Australian Girl who is an absolute pleasure to spend time with. I love to keep fit and healthy so I have a gorgeous toned physique yet I also have outrageously sexy curves... a combination which is sure to blow you away.

Some of my Services & Toys are :

Anal Douche

Enema

Speculum

Strap On

Vibrating Anal Butt Plug

Erotic Lap Dance With Sexy Toy Show

Leather Cock Strap

Electric Sex Power BoX With Sexy Power Attachments - Electric Cock & Ball Strap, Magic Sex Gloves & Electric Anal Butt Probe ( ANYONE MAN ENOUGH TO TRY THESE !! )

Nipple Clamps

Cock & Ball Torture Device

Leather Blindfold

Leather Mouth Gag

Leather Mini

Leather Corset

Pvc Black Catsuit

Pvc Black Dress

Pvc Mini

Pvc Thigh High Black Boots

Nurse Uniform

Gingerbread Girl Uniform

French Maid Uniform

Secretary Uniform

Whips / Canes

Ass Play & Ass Worship

Bondage & Discipline Cuff & Tether Set

Handcuffs

Erotic Tie & Tease Rope

Leopard Skin Boots / Stilletos / Heels / Suspenders / Stockings / Variety of Sex Toys

I come Highly Recommended.

Don't just sit there staring at my sexy pics. Pick up the phone, don't let this opportunity pass.

(OUTCALL SERVICE KILDARE & DUBLIN)

I come to you at your place or your Hotel.

Yours Sincerely

Australian Dannii

9am till 10pm - 7 days a week

Attachment 67576Attachment 67577

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Delightful Dannii For This Useful Post:

client030314 (05-10-12)