Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Conference on the Future Direction of Prostitution Legislation

Quote Originally Posted by Half Man and Half Dildo View Post
    Rachel, this article was posted before in case you've overlooked it. It's probably the closest you'll get to what you're looking for at this stage.

In addition to the above, there is a short piece on page 18 in today's issue [11-10-2012] of the Irish Daily Mirror on human trafficking and which I feel would do no harm in being highlighted during the conference.

Here in Mr Hatfield we have the head of an American intelligence agency no less saying the present Irish laws are sufficient (best practices), So why then are Catholic NGO's seeking to introduce laws that will do nothing but target consenting adults and further alienate independent sex workers. Mr. Shatter should be politely reminded during the conference that his job is that of Minister for Justice, Equality and Defence.
    I think an enforcement on traffikers/pimps is the way to go as Ruhama thinks we are all forced into prostitution.
    As is it not true , girls will work away.
    Thank you for the post, very good one.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

Just had a read on this
    http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/2008/...008/print.html

Any thoughts are welcome.

Definition of "traffick" is not great ..

Rachel, PM sent.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Half Man and Half Dildo For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (12-10-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Half Man and Half Dildo View Post
    Rachel, PM sent.
    I did read it. Thank you.

We are allowed to talk/ask questions as on the brochure comes with such time for questions where anyone can talk/ask/answer.

I am preparing the most important / straight to the point things I want to make and I will read them over and over again on my way to the conference ... Joking... ... It will be okay but I am nervous tbh...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

the traveller (14-10-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sweet rachel View Post
    I did read it. Thank you.

We are allowed to talk/ask questions as on the brochure comes with such time for questions where anyone can talk/ask/answer.

I am preparing the most important / straight to the point things I want to make and I will read them over and over again on my way to the conference ... Joking... ... It will be okay but I am nervous tbh...
    Jaysus, it's not like shagging someone! I'll be the dirty pervert in the trenchcoat watching you speak

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Banjaxed For This Useful Post:

LaBelleThatcher (14-10-12), Rachel Divine (13-10-12)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567