Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what kind of mind games do people play in relationships? and why do they do it?

Reviews

Control is an illusion considering we are all hooked up to machines and are equivalent to batteries to our overlords.
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha View Post
    One reason that many people play mind games is undoubtedly in order to get back some control
    I had an ex that found some stuff I had still left at hers. She would tell me about each item one at a time so I would have to go back to get them. When I turned up, she would start trying to play the guilt thing about me not being there any more. I eventually decided to leave the rest of the things I had in order to help her move on, and most importantly, let me get on in peace!

Quote Originally Posted by Mayasweet View Post
    Mind games is not about control in my opinion.

U could play any type of thing.... dirty talk, or tease the other one a bit :P

Ohh Babes I'm soo tired tonight.. I don't know ... mmm.. and then he wants u more :P

James, the opposite way doesn't work, don't even try lol
    Reverse psychology. It is a type of control as you are manipulating people into the trail of thinking that you want them to.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mayasweet View Post

James, the opposite way doesn't work, don't even try lol
    Lol .............. I get that impression ok

It's the insecure people who play silly mind games.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12