Thread: Your First Ejaculation (Grimace's Story)

Reviews

Default Your First Ejaculation (Grimace's Story)

When I was a boy (and a hell of a lot cuter than I am now), I had a teddy bear named Grimace. He was a big bastard, about three feet tall and very plump. He was coloured a creamy beige all over, except for his paws, which were white.

Grimace sat in a wicker chair in my childhood room. Later, I would lump him anywhere, including sending him for a spell into the attic, to live in the draughts and the dark amongst the spiders, and listen to us laughing down below. I always took him out of the attic eventually, and he eventually became part of the furniture, lounging around wherever anyone put him.

He was called Grimace, but he wasn't angry or anything. He had a nice, neutral teddy bear expression, with deep two-tone plastic brown eyes.

When I was twelve, I started to molest Grimace.

I was hitting puberty, you see, and hadn't a clue what to make of all these testosterone raging through my veins. I didn't even know how to masturbate properly. I would just as soon have tweaked my elbow as stroked my balls in order to get some sexual excitement.

One day, I started to rub myself against Grimace. It became a regular thing - I used to pretend he was girls I knew, or wished I knew, or celebs I thought were sexy, or friends of my mum.

One day, whilst dry humping Grimace in the spare room, I blew my load all over him. It was the first time it ever happened. I didn't know what was happening. I tried to stop, but you know what it's like - at the point of ejaculation, wild horses couldn't make my arse go backwards. I was terrified my mum would find out, but she never noticed.

Grimace lives in the attic now. Under a white sheet. I don't think he'll be coming out again.

So what's your story?

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (01-10-12), max california (01-10-12), Morpheus (01-10-12), mymann (01-10-12), Stephanie (01-10-12), very shy guy (01-10-12), WatWatWat (01-10-12)

Reviews

Don't remember,too long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    When I was a boy (and a hell of a lot cuter than I am now), I had a teddy bear named Grimace. He was a big bastard, about three feet tall and very plump. He was coloured a creamy beige all over, except for his paws, which were white.

Grimace sat in a wicker chair in my childhood room. Later, I would lump him anywhere, including sending him for a spell into the attic, to live in the draughts and the dark amongst the spiders, and listen to us laughing down below. I always took him out of the attic eventually, and he eventually became part of the furniture, lounging around wherever anyone put him.

He was called Grimace, but he wasn't angry or anything. He had a nice, neutral teddy bear expression, with deep two-tone plastic brown eyes.

I was hitting puberty, you see, and hadn't a clue what to make of all these testosterone raging through my veins. I didn't even know how to masturbate properly. I would just as soon have tweaked my elbow as stroked my balls in order to get some sexual excitement.

One day, I started to rub myself against Grimace. It became a regular thing - I used to pretend he was girls I knew, or wished I knew, or celebs I thought were sexy, or friends of my mum.

One day, whilst dry humping Grimace in the spare room, I blew my load all over him. It was the first time it ever happened. I didn't know what was happening. I tried to stop, but you know what it's like - at the point of ejaculation, wild horses couldn't make my arse go backwards. I was terrified my mum would find out, but she never noticed.

Grimace lives in the attic now. Under a white sheet. I don't think he'll be coming out again.

So what's your story?
    Oh Mouse !! Thank you for that !!! I am laughing out loud, shaking my head.. you just made my day ))) !! xx

I can so see you as a twelve year old ! Good writing xx

Last edited by Stephanie; 01-10-12 at 18:48.
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Hagane00 (01-10-12), mymann (01-10-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post

So what's your story?
    Jasus Mousey you should be reported to the POMOTB,you probably scared him for life.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

mymann (01-10-12)