Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jimmy Saville sex abuse claims!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dan120 View Post
    While I'm somewhat sceptical that all of these allegations are true, the sheer volume of them would suggest that something was going on...
    There was a docu on TV tonight... you should watch it........

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Are ye all convinced tis true now? Well if it isnt tis one of the greatest conspiracys of all time.
    I think he was a sleazy despicable little man and those who left him roam free to carry out his carnage
    are just as bad
    Sadly Ber what the rest seemed not to take into consideration was that he was akin to a small god and we know how hard it was to get to the truth with them,I know of people that still would defend Pedo's after they were done in court and still say it was all made up,Saville was a vile creature that used his charity work and his celeb status to carry out his sick attacks.

I do think there's some truth to all of this, but last count the police were following some 350 lines of enquiry which does seem a bit of an exaggerated figure.

Although, this is something that is about to blow the roof off more scandals at the bbc and other broadcasters.. They've started at DLT and John Peel already!

dead man tell no tales

Reviews

The youngest of his victims a nine year old boy scout who is now grown up is now on ITVs This Morning show.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Quote Originally Posted by mature abby View Post
    I feel the same , why wait till the guy is dead
    wonder has his 3 million estate anything to do with it .
    Yeah it's very suspicious alright!! The guy is dead so he's no way of defending himself.
    STRONG PEOPLE DON'T PUT OTHERS DOWN, THEY LIFT THEM UP♡♡
    Strong minded, Classy, Intelligent Playmate Back In Town

I think the giveaway that this was more than smoke and mirrors are the 25 complaints made when he was ALIVE. Now if I get done once I may be getting lied about. If I get done twice I need to watch myself at the Christmas party and maybe drink less. If I get 25 complaints about me then questions need to be answered

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (17-10-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Mod View Post
    I think the giveaway that this was more than smoke and mirrors are the 25 complaints made when he was ALIVE. Now if I get done once I may be getting lied about. If I get done twice I need to watch myself at the Christmas party and maybe drink less. If I get 25 complaints about me then questions need to be answered
    Pedos are very smart individuals, A friend of mine works in a prison and council's them he concludes that they see no wrong and the rest of society is mad, it's what they get off on so they become very devious and cunning puting them selfs in situations were questions cant be asked and use there power to fuck up the mind of there victims so they wont tell... For example when I was a kid a Christian brother told me if I talked, it would be a mortal sin....( Wanker ).... But I asked my friend what is the cure? he replied there is none its what there believe and thats that you cant cure it .... Sad but true
    Who loves ya baby......!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (17-10-12)

I think it is clear he was a vile pedo, look how long it took for preists to be exposed
    Last edited by 40odd; 17-10-12 at 13:18.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 40odd For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (17-10-12)

“Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast