Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The long awaited thread you been all waiting for I know....you have!!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default The long awaited thread you been all waiting for I know....you have!!!

I bought a samsung s2 I didn't get the s3 because that fookin thing is ridiculously big, ridiculously.......BIG, the internet is a bit shit on it though google street views takes a day n a year to load so does youtube videos going to watch a movie on it tonight in bed, I'm looking forward to that. But right now I feel a little sad because the internet is a bit shit ohhh and I still had to pay 450e deposit robbing bastards!!

but for 38e I get 2GB of data, 400 texts 400minutes I got 25% off the original plan thta would cost me 50e and it's for 18months

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dub Lad For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (30-09-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    I bought a samsung s2 I didn't get the s3 because that fookin thing is ridiculously big, ridiculously.......BIG, the internet is a bit shit on it though google street views takes a day n a year to load so does youtube videos going to watch a movie on it tonight in bed, I'm looking forward to that. But right now I feel a little sad because the internet is a bit shit ohhh and I still had to pay 450e deposit robbing bastards!!

but for 38e I get 2GB of data, 400 texts 400minutes I got 25% off the original plan thta would cost me 50e and it's for 18months
    450 deposit???? harsh

Reviews

Yeah, but do you know how to use it??

I still can't work half the functions on my smart phone since I upgraded!!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lonely View Post
    450 deposit???? harsh
    Is that because you are on pay as you go (rather than bill pay), Dublad??

Can't see why they would charge such and exorbitant fee????
    Last edited by Morpheus; 30-09-12 at 22:30.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Yeah, but do you know how to use it??

I still can't work half the functions on my smart phone since I upgraded!!
    I'm getting there :P swiping actually feels so slick and fluid, I feel like it's something the starwars people would use

Reviews

I'm getting there :P swiping actually feels so slick and fluid, I feel like it's something the starwars people would use
    You are such a nerd.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	67433
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Dub Lad (30-09-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Is that because you are on pay as you go (rather than bill pay), Dublad??

Can't see why they would charge such and exorbitant fee????
    Awh it's just a deposit, I guess they take into account my age, part-time worker, student, home owner etc, etc,

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    You are such a nerd.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	67433
    Well hello there LDM haven't see you in forever!!! I LOVE starwars!!!! the original trilogy and phantom of the menance was pretty awesome

Reviews

Well hello there LDM haven't see you in forever!!! I LOVE starwars!!!! the original trilogy and phantom of the menance was pretty awesome
    Original trilogy: somewhat bearable.

The prequel trilogy: gayest thing ever before Justin Bieber came along. Only good thing was Natalie Portman cos she is a total babe. But then she died. And they never gave her sexy clothes like they did Leia (did I spell that right). Then those stupid robots were back. And Hayden Christensen is the worst actor in the history of the universe. There was no female nudity. Nuff said!
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Original trilogy: somewhat bearable.

The prequel trilogy: gayest thing ever before Justin Bieber came along. Only good thing was Natalie Portman cos she is a total babe. But then she died. And they never gave her sexy clothes like they did Leia (did I spell that right). Then those stupid robots were back. And Hayden Christensen is the worst actor in the history of the universe. There was no female nudity. Nuff said!
    It's not as gay as two gay men who decide one day to play ligh-sabres with their who-has, there nuff said! did you even have at least a favourite character ? c'mon darth maul was pretty incredible!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast