Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinions needed, fast!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Old Yellow Bricks View Post
    dr.love is right James, this is about love, ha ha! but now that you ask she is quite petite so they aren't huge! ah jesus I don't believe I went there, I'll get my coat...
    Bad start bud... Discussing yer future birds petite body and not so big tits with the lads is a no no. How are you sure she us not reading this right now. I hope you haven't seriously fucked up your chances.

But in case you haven't.... Wish her happy birthday FFS. What you got go lose. If she replies "fuck off wierdo" you were barking up the wrong tree anyway. Best to know huh??

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Naughtynatalie (29-09-12), Old Yellow Bricks (28-09-12), Svetlana (28-09-12)

right, after much thought, consideration and advice I've decided that I have nothing to lose, so I'm going to send her my birthday wishes, keep your fingers crossed for me and watch this space! thanks lads.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Yellow Bricks For This Useful Post:

dr love (28-09-12)

Reviews

Good man - go for it. Nothing ventured, nothing gained! I have a great friendship with a girl by text, facebook etc and we have never met - YET!!
    Good luck and tell us how you get on.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mills68 For This Useful Post:

Old Yellow Bricks (28-09-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

right, after much thought, consideration and advice I've decided that I have nothing to lose, so I'm going to send her my birthday wishes, keep your fingers crossed for me and watch this space! thanks lads.
    ohhhh bollix your not seriously going to listen to us ??????

I jest bro best of luck .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

mills68 (28-09-12), Svetlana (28-09-12)

so I have gone ahead and posted on her wall, sure as mills said, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
    thinking about it she accepted my friend request so she's not likely to be offended by birthday wishes, I just hope her fella doesn't mind? only joking! she's single.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Yellow Bricks For This Useful Post:

mills68 (28-09-12)

Reviews

hi all, right so you're all going to think that I am a right creep, but here goes...

so there's this girl I have seen around quite a bit, and it's fair to say that I fancy the arse off her! but knowing nothing about her I could only admire from afar, my mate and I were in town one day and I saw her once more and quickly tipped off my friend about her, to my delight he says that he knows of her, he told me her name.

fast forward on a few weeks and thanks to the wonders of Facebook we were virtual friends at least, and we have exchanged a couple of 'likes' so that's a start surely? bearing in mind that I am not one of those people who has 1600 friends, just over 200 in fact.

anyway my question is this, today is her birthday and I really want to wish her a happy birthday, should I take the plunge and chance my luck? obviously no one knows if she would be impressed but how would you react if someone you don't really know sent you birthday wishes?

she's absolutely lovely!
    Go for it OYB,you will never know unless you do,best of luck mate.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

Old Yellow Bricks (28-09-12)

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    Go for it OYB,you will never know unless you do,best of luck mate.
    sound shy guy, I must say that I am bricking it now though!

Reviews

OYB ....

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    OYB ....

she's probably asking the same question Incognito!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Yellow Bricks For This Useful Post:

mills68 (28-09-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Don"t do it.
    You"ll be crushed like a beetle.
    Get a hamster or a cat.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast