Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Forrest?

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    a general site check Sao and both here long enough to know the rules .: doc
    `

ok but just so we are all clear, as u may now cud grant ammesty for everyone to cough up the second profile name

as there last posts where a long time ago, and a moderate had know it was used by the user,

and the threads in soap opera, now these poster arent troublesome, so at most a weeks ban at the time wud have suffuirced considering the content of the post

furthermore we have banning, of two non contervisal posters, who made a misdemer which a mod was aware of for comedy not shit stirring, over 6months ago

get a permemant ban today as punishment

im just wondering, coz id not like to log on one to a site i pay a fuck lot cash to advertise to see my profile on the boards, which is also a business tool, banned for a misdemer i commited months before
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

2. The Following User Says Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

curvyirishgirl katie (29-09-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post
    ffs Forrest banned. is permanent really permanent or can you get early release for good behaviour. :-)
    rules are rules, but losing such a well respected member, this community is the real loser.
    We've apparently lost several respected members of this fine community.
    That's really a loser.

Release them all says I...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Incognito For This Useful Post:

curvyirishgirl katie (29-09-12), Morpheus (28-09-12), Rodney69 (28-09-12)

Reviews

Sorry to see Forrest go.

He is a bloody good poster and I've always seen him as a thorough Gentleman

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wolfie For This Useful Post:

max california (29-09-12), Morpheus (28-09-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

It seems crazy that two such respected posters as Forrest and Dave1 Dave have been banned. Dont think i've ever found any of their posts disrespectful or offensive, in fact the opposite.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

gentelmandave (29-09-12), harry10 (29-09-12), max california (29-09-12), Morpheus (29-09-12), Rachel Divine (28-09-12), Rodney69 (28-09-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by saoirsemac View Post
    `

ok but just so we are all clear, as u may now cud grant ammesty for everyone to cough up the second profile name

as there last posts where a long time ago, and a moderate had know it was used by the user,

and the threads in soap opera, now these poster arent troublesome, so at most a weeks ban at the time wud have suffuirced considering the content of the post

furthermore we have banning, of two non contervisal posters, who made a misdemer which a mod was aware of for comedy not shit stirring, over 6months ago

get a permemant ban today as punishment

im just wondering, coz id not like to log on one to a site i pay a fuck lot cash to advertise to see my profile on the boards, which is also a business tool, banned for a misdemer i commited months before
    Amnesty Huh???

Ok .. I'll come clean.. As well my existing profile I am also Chunky Joe & Joepoker. ....

I find the bannings rather unusual and unwarranted but in light of recent competition between rival sites not unexpected. I suspect to find reason one should visit across the road.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FullLife View Post
    Okay, the rule on second profiles is

Please do not use more than one account. We may turn a blind eye to people having multiple user IDs if we feel they have created an additional ID for comedy purposes only and it has caused no harm, but if we feel a user has created a duplicate ID for dishonourable purposes, the duplicated ID(s) will be banned and the user’s original ID may also be banned.ry

Surely no one takes whatever is said on the boards here that serious? All profiles are pretty ridiculous?
    It's a shame when anyone who shows a hint of personality or wit gets banned.
    I'd be interested to see which of Dave's 7 posts from over a year ago caused such harm that it now warrents a permenant ban?
    Surely a warning would suffice?
    There is nothing worse for the lying soul than the mirror of reality

11. The Following User Says Thank You to max california For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (28-09-12)

Reviews

I appreciate there are forum rules.

But a lifetime ban is exteremly harsh.

I feel lifetime bans should be reserved for posters who are recurrent offenders and/or trolls.

Surely there should be an amnesty system, where established contributors like Forrest and Dave are allowed to return after a period if they choose.
    Last edited by Morpheus; 28-09-12 at 23:44.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

Chutney (29-09-12), curvyirishgirl katie (29-09-12), max california (29-09-12), mymann (28-09-12), Rodney69 (29-09-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    I appreciate there are forum rules.

But a lifetime ban is exteremly harsh.

I feel lifetime bans should be reserved for posters who are recurrent offenders and/or trolls.

Surely there should be an amnesty system, where established contributors like Forrest and Dave are allowed to return after a period if they choose.
    Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    It seems crazy that two such respected posters as Forrest and Dave1 Dave have been banned. Dont think i've ever found any of their posts disrespectful or offensive, in fact the opposite.
    It certainly does seem crazy. Especially since both of their alternative comedy profiles hadn't posted in over 1 year... and the fact that an E-I mod was aware of both of these comedy profiles for all of that time.

Or we could all just drop the facade of pondering the justification or severity of this half baked excuse cited for banning. They are two guys that are regular contributors to a rival website. And Forrest has had recent run-ins with staff here over his threads in the warning section.
    Last edited by ChiefHandker; 28-09-12 at 23:54.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ChiefHandker For This Useful Post:

jimbobbins (29-09-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Forrest is such a nice guy , reams and reams of threads prove that .......this is madness get him back , this is garbage look at his history he was a pillar of posters , he is too nice a guy the ban his unnecessary, there is no malice nor has there ever been in Forrest , you ban this gent , ??? it disgusts me shame on you
    a thousand kisses deep..

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

curvyirishgirl katie (29-09-12), gentelmandave (29-09-12), max california (29-09-12), Rachel Divine (29-09-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jamescork View Post
    amnesty huh???

Ok .. I'll come clean.. As well my existing profile i am also chunky joe & joepoker. ....

I find the bannings rather unusual and unwarranted but in light of recent competition between rival sites not unexpected. I suspect to find reason one should visit across the road.
    you were chunky joe??????????????????????????????????????????????/
    a thousand kisses deep..

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (29-09-12)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast