Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: women are fundamentally selfish creatures

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    I mean all women want a guy to only be with her, despite his constant urges to spread his seed so to speak [even if it is spread into a rubber so no harm there]

its one thing having sex with another girl other than your current...wife/gf and just doing it out of lust and then back to the coal face, surely its ok as long as you dont get into a relationship with another girl at the same time as the current one, I mean really what is the big deal ffs. its biology were all wired like this, some are better at denying it but the cold hard facts are thats how we were up to a few thousand years ago.

am I right lads?
    of course it is as long as its also ok for your Mrs to shag as many other men as she likes......... as long as she makes them all use condoms of course

equal rights and all that

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (26-09-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    of course it is as long as its also ok for your Mrs to shag as many other men as she likes......... as long as she makes them all use condoms of course

4. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

Naughtynatalie (26-09-12)

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    I mean all women want a guy to only be with her, despite his constant urges to spread his seed so to speak [even if it is spread into a rubber so no harm there]

its one thing having sex with another girl other than your current...wife/gf and just doing it out of lust and then back to the coal face, surely its ok as long as you dont get into a relationship with another girl at the same time as the current one, I mean really what is the big deal ffs. its biology were all wired like this, some are better at denying it but the cold hard facts are thats how we were up to a few thousand years ago.

am I right lads?
    If that is how u see things i get to the conclusion that u would have no problem with ur gf/wife to shagg other males as long as it is using protection....corect me is i am wrong ,being faithfull is not part of the things should be in ur relation in this case....

P.s I do not think women are selfish but more atached emotionally then a man in a relation and towards their partner...my opinion only...
    Last edited by diannasweet; 26-09-12 at 11:08.
    Don't miss my visit in your town/city...

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post

Quote Originally Posted by diannasweet View Post
    If that is how u see things i get to the conclusion that u would have no problem with ur gf/wife to shagg other males as long as it is using protection....corect me is i am wrong ,being faithfull is not part of the things should be in ur relation in this case....

P.s I do not think women are selfish but more atached emotionally then a man in a relation and towards their partner...my opinion only...
    why cant ye just know yer place and get on with the dinner...maybe some knitting...the men are trying to talk here ffs!

*runs away*

Blog Entries
    Reviews

[QUOTE=diannasweet;894846]If that is how u see things i get to the conclusion that u would have no problem with ur gf/wife to shagg other males as long as it is using protection....corect me is i am wrong ,being faithfull is not part of the things should be in ur relation in this case....

P.s I do not think women are selfish but more atached emotionally then a man in a relation and towards their partner...R only...[/QUOT

That's the trouble with ye women.

Too many opinions. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    why cant ye just know yer place and get on with the dinner...maybe some knitting...the men are trying to talk here ffs!

*runs away*
    I am looking forward for a dinner out tonight ,so there is no need to cook or sit in the kitchen for the rest of the day...
    I have plenty time to be around so, i just love to get involved in men talk......
    Women brain always a help...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to diannasweet For This Useful Post:

benin (26-09-12)

I am looking forward for a dinner out tonight ,so there is no need to cook or sit in the kitchen for the rest of the day...
    I have plenty time to be around so, i just love to get involved in men talk......
    Women brain always a help...
    ohhh go on then...just this once...lol

[QUOTE=WatWatWat;894854]

P.s I do not think women are selfish but more atached emotionally then a man in a relation and towards their partner...R only...[/QUOT

That's the trouble with ye women.

Too many opinions. Lol
    Not as much trouble as ye men...
    Well we do have many opinions and to be honest always a step ahead....

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diannasweet For This Useful Post:

WatWatWat (26-09-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

*steps into the thread*

*looks to make sure no-one is looking*

!The only thing a girl needs to know is the degrees on the cooker!

*runs out the thread door*

I think I said that before hmmmmm
    *finger on chin*

Oh nevermind!

Not as much trouble as ye men...
    Well we do have many opinions and to be honest always a step ahead....
    your only a step ahead cause we are looking at yer arse ffs!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

diannasweet (26-09-12), WatWatWat (26-09-12)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast