Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ploughing Championships Start In Wexford Today

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Ah yis miserable gits!

I like the ploughing championships for a couple of reasons, the machinary!!! You always see new innovations in agricultural machinary like the new tractors, it's like seeing a new ferrari unveiled.

actually that's the only reason ahhh no I like the oul main event the pièce de résistance, the actual ploughing plus making it a championship makes it all that more exciting.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    Ah yis miserable gits!

I like the ploughing championships for a couple of reasons, the machinary!!! You always see new innovations in agricultural machinary like the new tractors, it's like seeing a new ferrari unveiled.

actually that's the only reason ahhh no I like the oul main event the pièce de résistance, the actual ploughing plus making it a championship makes it all that more exciting.
    Jasus DL,you are easily pleased,as for the ploughing,well if someone was doing that for me he or she would be out the field,get it done,not arse around measuring ffs.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    Jasus DL,you are easily pleased,as for the ploughing,well if someone was doing that for me he or she would be out the field,get it done,not arse around measuring ffs.
    But isn't there a skill to it? like can you noticea reallynicely ploughed field vs a butchered job? isn't there a feeling of wow I really done a good job on the ploughing, I can't pretend that I know the ins and out of ploughing however!

Reviews

But isn't there a skill to it? like can you noticea reallynicely ploughed field vs a butchered job? isn't there a feeling of wow I really done a good job on the ploughing, I can't pretend that I know the ins and out of ploughing however!
    As long as the sod is turned down DL,sure it will all be tilled anyway.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Yes Championship ploughing is a very skilled and technical event
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

Dub Lad (25-09-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Yes Championship ploughing is a very skilled and technical event
    So is extracting half-dried dingleberries from my anus hair, but I haven't won any medials for it

8. Default

Ahh so thats what going on in Wexford?? Jeez I couldnt recognize the place to when I was here last time in August, packed streets, hotels restaurants, and today when I was having my dinner I was sitting ALONE in restaurant!!!

I guess that it was due to very bad weather tho and off holidays season

Or Wexford is capital of farmers I havent met farmer here I think (thats Limerick I suppose)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    So is extracting half-dried dingleberries from my anus hair, but I haven't won any medials for it
    dats because your shite at it.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Well put Mousey,I would rather watch paint dry than look at it.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexylaura View Post
    Ahh so thats what going on in Wexford?? Jeez I couldnt recognize the place to when I was here last time in August, packed streets, hotels restaurants, and today when I was having my dinner I was sitting ALONE in restaurant!!!

I guess that it was due to very bad weather tho and off holidays season

Or Wexford is capital of farmers I havent met farmer here I think (thats Limerick I suppose)
    Had any of them red necks Laura ?,and the reason Wexford seems so empty is that they are all blocking the streets in New Ross.
    Last edited by very shy guy; 25-09-12 at 18:22.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast