Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Samsung Galaxy S2

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Samsung Galaxy S2

So today I've decided I would like to move into the 21st century and get my first smart phone, gone is my Nokia 3330 we've had fond memories, remember those awesome snap on back and front covers? I had a tigger cover because I love winnie the pooh

It was like this but not quite.

So yes! Samsung galaxy s2 anyone have one of these things? anything I should know? for a smart phone is 2GB decent enough? Just any information atal atal would be really useful

Reviews

I have one and I fucking hate it!!! It keeps crashing on me whenever I try to do things quickly. Also, having to have a Google account to access the Play store is ridiculous. I can't wait to be rid of the bastard.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

Dub Lad (22-09-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    I have one and I fucking hate it!!! It keeps crashing on me whenever I try to do things quickly. Also, having to have a Google account to access the Play store is ridiculous. I can't wait to be rid of the bastard.
    Awh Mousey I opened my laptop lid refreshed the page and I excitedly seen you replied I clicked the page and I kinda died inside I've been really looking forward to getting one but apple is so restrictive on what you can do no?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    Awh Mousey I opened my laptop lid refreshed the page and I excitedly seen you replied I clicked the page and I kinda died inside I've been really looking forward to getting one but apple is so restrictive on what you can do no?
    I don't know, chum, I was thinking about my phone the other day and I don't actually NEED anything except something that does texts and calls. All the other stuff - apps, games, camera - is all superfluous.

I'll swap you your Nokia for my Galaxy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

Dub Lad (22-09-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I don't know, chum, I was thinking about my phone the other day and I don't actually NEED anything except something that does texts and calls. All the other stuff - apps, games, camera - is all superfluous.

I'll swap you your Nokia for my Galaxy
    It's a deal! I'll even throw in a few snap covers!

My problem is, it's a fault in my character I'm really crap at making decisions, or am I? It's like someone will say ohh the s2 is site and I'd be like awh I'm not buying it, then two mins later someone will say it's awesone and I'll be wanting to buy it, I'm a flip flopper!

Go enjoy the S2 dublad. They are a great phone, sounds like you got a bad phone mousey, it if keeps crashing bring it back to the network and get them to send it for repair or try upgrading the software yourself through Samsung Keis.
    The S3 is also free on some newtorks and is an upgraded version of the 2. The 2 is still one of the best phones you can get though

9. The Following User Says Thank You to outsida For This Useful Post:

Dub Lad (22-09-12)

Reviews

I guarantee you someone will post on this thread before long extolling the wondrous virtues of the Galaxy 2, and your faith will be rekindled once again.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

Dub Lad (22-09-12)

Reviews

I am a prophet!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

Dub Lad (22-09-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I am a prophet!!!
    That is just eerily haunting and right at the same time you post!

Reviews

I never had a Samsung but hear they are good. I have a Sony Xperia and it's great! Sure once you can access EI when you out and about and surf the internet isn't that all ya want really

16. The Following User Says Thank You to gentelmandave For This Useful Post:

outsida (22-09-12)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast