Thread: Irish Jenny in cork

Angry Irish Jenny in cork

Has anyone managed to see this girl? Every time she advertises I call her to book and never get an answer, she does say on her profile to try again if she dosnt answer but I'm starting to wonder is she a time waster? I've called her 3 times today between 3.00 and now and nothing, not even a reply to my text asking for a text when she is available to answer...... Thinking strongly of giving up on her.

Reviews

you shuda givin up ages ago and just move on and try another lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    Has anyone managed to see this girl? Every time she advertises I call her to book and never get an answer, she does say on her profile to try again if she dosnt answer but I'm starting to wonder is she a time waster? I've called her 3 times today between 3.00 and now and nothing, not even a reply to my text asking for a text when she is available to answer...... Thinking strongly of giving up on her.

shes probably busy with clients if she is not answering her phone, so try sending her a polite text asking her to contact you back as soon as possible

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy Samantha British For This Useful Post:

Clyde (18-09-12)

Wicklow37 Guest

I agree, send her a text and let her get back to you. This has always worked for me.

It depends guys. Some girls are not keen on text messages either, not everybody operates in the same way.

And I do strongly disagree with "I'm starting to wonder is she a time waster", just because she doesn't answer her phone.

The woman can have a long booking, can be napping on the couch knackered after a long day, or simply she doesn't wish to take on more clients today.

Try some other time if you really want to see her. Just choose someone else if you don't have the time to wait, simples.

Reviews

I have my (Jap's) eye on her too. Get a board profile Jenny!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    Thinking strongly of giving up on her.
    I would have, and I wouldn't have wasted my time with a thread on the situation either. Time to move on from Jenny, dude. Enjoy whoever you pick next.