Quote Originally Posted by Eroticfunlover View Post
As I have stated here already making the original post was probably not my wisest decision but I do defend my intentions.
I also agree that I should not have gone ahead with the meet but I continued on the fond memory of a past experience
so. you put your discretion / hygiene and anonymity at risk over a fond memory / past exp. not her. wasn't dragging you in the door.only yourself the blame.
don't think it warrants either to publicly judge / critique / a girl or privately via PM, beside the fact one never knows the type of trouble / situation the lady could be in.

TBH / ironically. similar situation happened me when I first started. wasn't savvy/exp. enough at the time to realize it.
won't go into too much detail. hygiene incident in the meet verified and wasn't pleasant. got out fair sharp and never returned. no review.
girl is v. well established and still adverts. it was so bad it actually still comes to mind on most meets. chalked it down as a lesson and moved on.

agree relatively easy to spot another punter. nor judge anyone if they leave reviews or not. v. reason I stopped was for anonymity.
always was serious about it but after a clown on the forum was cornering a reg. of mine asking what I looked like, ended it. (linked via my reviews).

plenty I know/get told about girls, forum members, layouts, structures but as a girl on her told me once and prob best piece of advice ever got,
row your own boat. keep it to yourself.