Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Collins killed his wife

Reviews

Default Joe Collins killed his wife

Im starting this thread to ask why noone is talking about this, in a bid to restore my faith in humanity.

Reviews

By the way, he killed his wife because he might have thought she was thinking about a life beyond it.

3. Default

So, basically, ANYONE can start a thread about almost anything here. Including you. Kinda like now. Shocker, I know!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmyTantraMassage For This Useful Post:

Clubcard (24-11-23), irishjp (24-11-23)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Marko1980 View Post
    Im starting this thread to ask why noone is talking about this, in a bid to restore my faith in humanity.
    How exactly will this restore your faith in humanity?

Reviews

If people give a shit about it, it will restore my faith. People talknabout all sorts of topics. Id deem this relevant and important but noone has raised it.
    The Aisling Murphy case has everyone up in arms though because we care about women, whats the difference?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmyTantraMassage View Post
    So, basically, ANYONE can start a thread about almost anything here. Including you. Kinda like now. Shocker, I know!
    Thanks Amy, i know people have the ability.
    Thats not my question though.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Marko1980 For This Useful Post:

irishjp (24-11-23)

Reviews

Honest question, why would anyone give a shit what your "faith in humanity is", do you think that highly of yourself? You know why you made this thread. What happened in Clare is abhorrent, same as what happened in Dublin yesterday.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Marko1980 View Post
    If people give a shit about it, it will restore my faith. People talknabout all sorts of topics. Id deem this relevant and important but noone has raised it.
    The Aisling Murphy case has everyone up in arms though because we care about women, whats the difference?

Aisling Murphy was killed by a complete stranger for absolutely no reason while she was out jogging. That's the difference.
    Now we don't know any details of Claire and Joe Collins so why get up in arms when we don't know?

I could be wrong but I don't recall a thread being made by you when the body of Tina Satchwell was buried in concrete recently.

Why is Tina different to Claire?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WellDressed View Post
    Honest question, why would anyone give a shit what your "faith in humanity is", do you think that highly of yourself? You know why you made this thread. What happened in Clare is abhorrent, same as what happened in Dublin yesterday.
    Youre taking this too literally, i dont really care about the humanity bit. Excuse the melodrama.
    My point is both things are abhorrent, theres a huge outrage thread for one and not the other.
    Make of that what you will.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Notabot View Post
    Aisling Murphy was killed by a complete stranger for absolutely no reason while she was out jogging. That's the difference.
    Now we don't know any details of Claire and Joe Collins so why get up in arms when we don't know?

I could be wrong but I don't recall a thread being made by you when the body of Tina Satchwell was buried in concrete recently.

Why is Tina different to Claire?
    We know her husband murdered her, we literally know the victim and the murderer.
    Like the other case.

I didnt make a thread about Tina Satchwell, you're right.
    Neither did anyone else.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast