Page 20 of 61 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Parnell Street Attack

Reviews

It was meant for Amy tantra massage

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ford pefect View Post
    I’m actually not thick or misogynistic just responding in a polite way, you however insist on insulting me and using abusive language.
    I will not lower my standards to yours and I wish you a pleasant evening.
    You literally didn’t have to interact with me at all. But you incel energy wouldn’t let you pass up an opportunity to ‘school’ me and insist I dismiss a stabbing victim because she’s a woman. That I should only refer to her as people because the word woman offends you. You picked the wrong woman to try and belittle. Everyone here knows I’m like a dog with a bone yet you still tried. Were you waiting for others to back you up? Did you go cry in a little corner when no one did? ****

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by FredBiscuits View Post
    Okay, I'll try to simplify.

You said that there are genuine refugees. But then also said that nobody should be able to get on a plane without an passport. So, how in your mind does a genuine refugee get to a genuine safe country?

Taking Syria, as an example. You won't get a passport or ID if you are outside of Damascus, and not a Loyalist to the regime. The countries around you are either unsafe, a belligerent in the war you are fleeing, busy collapsing themselves, or Israel which will not allow Syrian people to enter. So how does a genuine Syrian refugee get out?

And again, if the point of the passport is to allow the receiving country to do background checks, or vet the people as the current fashionable phrase goes, how do you do background checks in a failed nation? So is there any possibility of a genuine refugee getting asylum in a safe country under a system that demands both a passport and a glowing background check?

I would say a miniscule number of genuine refugees, the sort of people who almost everyone would agree need asylum, would meet both of these requirements. So what some people mean when they call for "passports and vetting for all refugees" is "this is our excuse to refuse everyone, genuine or disingenuous, but still make it look like we have a system".
    You don’t need to simplify. I understood the off topic bs you were saying. That didn’t pertain to anything I said at all. Or the topic at hand. So again, wtf are you waffling on about? I only read the 1st sentence.
    Last edited by AmyTantraMassage; 24-11-23 at 00:49.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmyTantraMassage View Post
    You literally didn’t have to interact with me at all. But you incel energy wouldn’t let you pass up an opportunity to ‘school’ me and insist I dismiss a stabbing victim because she’s a woman. That I should only refer to her as people because the word woman offends you. You picked the wrong woman to try and belittle. Everyone here knows I’m like a dog with a bone yet you still tried. Were you waiting for others to back you up? Did you go cry in a little corner when no one did? ****
    Wow you are crazy ,not sure what you meant by school you your English seems adequate.
    And no I didn’t cry in my corner as I live in a circular house .

5. Default

So how many Syrians do you know have come via plane instead of boats? If they’ve no acccess to travel documents or ID how the fuck would they have access to planes? The only time I mentioned refugees was when I said Leo the MeHole stated only white western people can be called refugees and that all POC none western are now asylum seekers. So when did I telepathically tell you all this?

For the rest of your waffling, refer back to the 1st part of this post.

I swear to Santa the 2 of yall have lost it completely. 1 hates women and feels we should only be called people. The other one is having imaginary conversations with an imaginary me.

6. Default

Wow you are crazy ,not sure what you meant by school you your English seems adequate.
    And no I didn’t cry in my corner as I live in a circular house .
    lol Mr Misogynist Incel, I don’t offend.im quick to anger but you can never offend me by trying to insinuate my English is barely above yours when that couldn’t be further from the truth. Not all of us are unevolved. Just you.
    Last edited by AmyTantraMassage; 24-11-23 at 00:56.

Reviews

You don’t need to simplify. I understood the off topic bs you were saying. That didn’t pertain to anything I said at all. Or the topic at hand. So again, wtf are you waffling on about? I only read the 1st sentence.
    It's not off topic at all. It's the logical progression of the conversation.

You, and many others, call for an end to unvetted migration of any sort. That is an end to the asylum system completely, for the reasons I have outlined.

Reviews

You. Keep saying incel what does that refer to,
    Bearing in mind I’m a bit older than you

Quote Originally Posted by Marko1980 View Post
    Sorry Jenny, this reaction is the issue.
    Algerian = Afghan

Its not good enough
    Algerian/Afghan both extremely different cultures to our own, both stric Islamic countries, in both countries women are lesser and in both countries it is illegal to be gay.

GOOD ENOUGH reasons not to accept hundreds of their unvetted job shy men into our society for me.

The man who saved the 5 year old child this evening was a Brazilian deliveroo driver, a foreign national from a culture similar to our own - catholic,tradition of music and dance, food and family. He’s working and contributing to society, great, this is the type of immigrant I wholeheartedly support.

Give me your argument in support of these hundreds of unvetted work shy Middle Eastern men being permitted into our society.
    ***NEW X/TWITTER ACCOUNT @IRISHJENNY_EI DAILY UPDATES**
    Tallaght Sunday 19th Monday Morning 20th
    Kerry Tralee Tues 21st -Thurs eve 23rd
    LimerickCity Friday 24th & Sat 25th
    **SEE MY VIRTUAL AD, for some of my XXX personal videos with lots of A play & all kinds of kink![/COLOR][/B] Check out my Stories here on EI, updated almost daily. [/CENTER]!]

You. Keep saying incel what does that refer to,
    Bearing in mind I’m a bit older than you
    Wiki is your friend.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incel

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Scrumhalf9 For This Useful Post:

ford pefect (24-11-23)

Page 20 of 61 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast