Quote Originally Posted by IAmLIAm View Post
I actually think there's been a fair amount of helpful discussion in this thread. I see the ladies sharing tips they've picked up along the way in order help each other. I see the gents sharing experiences and reminding us that we always need the keep an awareness about us. Overall, I think everyone needs to make their own assessment of the risk they are willing to take. The more information one is armed with, the better decisions they can make for themselves.

Sure, I don't want to see any girls loose out on bookings, but I also don't want to see them used in some hotel shakedown. Nor do I want punters put in a position where they are harassed by hotel management or the authorities (if the managers are over zealous) because those stories would put a real damper on the bookings. If there is a known issues somewhere, then it's better to avoid that location.

I would even say this isn't limited to hotels. I know that many apartment buildings have CCTV in the corridors or at the elevators. Granted, it's typically not as actively monitored as a hotel but if complaints start rolling in it will get looked in to. This is why it's important for both parties to act appropriately. But if you're ignorant to this and treating your trip up to the room like you're headed to your mate's to watch MMA, that's probably not going to end up as a good situation for the girl (sometimes posts like this are a good reminder of that to some of the fellas). That's not meant to scare anyone off but hiding the facts doesn't make them go away. At least if we're made aware of certain situations we can take the appropriate precautions.
Well thank you for being the voice of reason. I'm glad I wasn't trying to scare anybody, but I was trying to help anyone who perhaps decided to use this venue to keep their hard earned cash and save a client the embarrassment of being stopped in this particular hotel and asked what they were doing.

There appears for whatever reason to be a crackdown in the hotel in question. I presume that the two ladies who I know for sure lost all their money, the could be more would have liked someone to have taken the time to warn them.

Thanks for your sensible words.