Page 325 of 396 FirstFirst ... 225275315323324325326327335375 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 3951

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini4362 View Post
    Had a booking with Spanish Eva in Fang's yesterday.

I gotta say, the previous reviews about her enthusiasm and cheerfulness were right, same for the (lack of) experience. I can't say whether I liked it or not. I paid for extra, but did less with her than I did with just the regular price with the other ladies. Also only got 45 mins out of the hour that I paid for. Disappointed but not enough to be annoyed. Won't go back to her until maybe a few more months down the line, when she has had enough practice.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyTantraMassage View Post
    1hr has always been 45mins. Less time to undress, clean up, get dressed again and leave.
    That has been my ONE experience in Fangs - I was standing outside the white door on the pavement with 10 mins to spare - I have not been back
    Last edited by bigmango; 16-11-23 at 00:14.

Been to fangs many times and always been treated very well… and never rushed… always been an hour to nearly an hour and 10 all in… trick is to be the last appointment of the day!!

Ah lads, don’t be so tight with money. If the service was good and you enjoyed it, don’t get picky because you were out 10 mins before you’d planned.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnyskys For This Useful Post:

tbooker281 (16-11-23)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GerryATRIC15 View Post
    found the older chinese gal recently ;
    Asian shop near the college of Bolt - On
    still offering the glove service
    willing , cheap and cheerful;
    "college of Bolt". Nope, I'm stumped on that one.

Edit: Nevermind I got it, it's referring the street. Probably the place that refers to the large hot star.
    What's the glove for? Is that a good thing?
    Last edited by shydub; 16-11-23 at 12:53.

6. Default

I've always got more than a full hour in Fangs every time. Arrive a few minutes early if you need to use the rest room. Massage has always been close to a full hour with a few minutes for clean up at the end.

7. Default

Similar experience in fangs.Always good.I’m looking forward to my next visit there when I am in Dublin

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini4362 View Post
    Had a booking with Spanish Eva in Fang's yesterday.

I gotta say, the previous reviews about her enthusiasm and cheerfulness were right, same for the (lack of) experience. I can't say whether I liked it or not. I paid for extra, but did less with her than I did with just the regular price with the other ladies. Also only got 45 mins out of the hour that I paid for. Disappointed but not enough to be annoyed. Won't go back to her until maybe a few more months down the line, when she has had enough practice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio59 View Post
    I don't Fang would want you back, you have been putting her down for along now, you have a bad opinion on what goes on here, leave it there, because you know it is true.
    Please translate because I do not understand what you are trying to say.

I was responding to a post by another punter saying that I had a similar experience to him.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    Please translate because I do not understand what you are trying to say.

I was responding to a post by another punter saying that I had a similar experience to him.
    Yerrah you know well what he means.
    You are consistently negative on the place. Despite only going once to the new location. "Not good enough at edging", "theres better out there", "not in my top 5" etc. Some Brazilian hottie (who was twice as hot and half the age of some of the women you've recommended) let to you out 10 minutes early. You must have mentioned it 5 times in this thread. 1 time for every 2 minutes they owe you!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TheoVon For This Useful Post:

robothecop (16-11-23)

I have been to Fang only a couple of time (both with Eva) and left super-happy. Next I would like to try and meet Monica for a change.
    I just wonder what you guys mean for "extra"? I never paid for extra. Is this FK, BJ or anything else? I always felt a bit uncomfortable to ask. Please let me know, even via PM if possible. Thank you.

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MattJYZ77 View Post
    I have been to Fang only a couple of time (both with Eva) and left super-happy. Next I would like to try and meet Monica for a change.
    I just wonder what you guys mean for "extra"? I never paid for extra. Is this FK, BJ or anything else? I always felt a bit uncomfortable to ask. Please let me know, even via PM if possible. Thank you.
    Anything other than normal massage is extra. Depending on salon, some only do hjso topless is extra. Some do more with regulars that they don't do with repeat clients.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyTantraMassage For This Useful Post:

MattJYZ77 (18-11-23)