Page 220 of 387 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270320 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 3864

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Carlos, can I say it leaves me feeling like Jimmy Savile or Michael Jackson then? Seeing as the p word isn't allowed

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmyTantraMassage View Post
    Carlos, can I say it leaves me feeling like Jimmy Savile or Michael Jackson then? Seeing as the p word isn't allowed
    Ah jeeze you can't throw Michael Jackson in with fuckin' Saville!

M.J. may have been bad, he may even have been a smooth criminal, but Saville be a different kettle of fish.

Carlos was watching you today .

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post

M.J. may have been bad, he may even have been a smooth criminal, but Saville be a different kettle of fish.

Nah what grown man used to share a bed with babies. All his victims but that dancer have all committed suicide. Last 1 was Aaron Carter. 5yr old me wept for him. I was gonna marry him. And his brother. And the other backstreet boys. And the boys from Westlife, even Mark. Preferably same day (I was an overachiever even then). Just coz people idolised him they wanna say he didn't do it. After he built and lived in a children's fantasy named after his idol Peter Pan's own grooming grounds. What was Peter Pan again? I rest my case! If I didn't have a hypocritical moral compass I'd make a great lawyer.

Carlos must know I love to watch too ;p Kismet!
    Last edited by AmyTantraMassage; 24-03-23 at 20:23.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmyTantraMassage For This Useful Post:

claremorris (24-03-23), easycum (24-03-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post

Saville was an absolute sicko , still can't believe he got away with over 60 years of abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by kelvin View Post
    Would anyone know if Spanish Sarah is around and if so could you please PM me the details? I've never visieted but seem to remember she was recommended before.
    Thank you.
    Working Sat and Sun only these days. Should be easy enough to find her ads on the advertising site beginning with V.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ShamrockShake View Post
    Working Sat and Sun only these days. Should be easy enough to find her ads on the advertising site beginning with V.
    She normally advertises a day or two before she is working. See also My Post 2118 on Page 212 will help to select her ad over another.

I believe all the positive comments about her on here are true in that there are no surprises when you meet her in that she is a petite, slim lady with a nice figure (with everything in proportion) who also provides an intimate close shave.

I will not be replying to PMs as there is sufficient info on here to find her..........provided you can read & comprehend the written word.

Besides one of the things that currently bugs her is that some punters are unable to read & comprehend her simple instructions sent by phone text ........
    such as when outside her door to text rather than ringing the main door bell which pisses her off as well as other residents in the building
    Last edited by bigmango; 27-03-23 at 10:31. Reason: her door

Anybody see the new girl in Fangs yet?

9. Default

Heading to the football this evening and would love a destress before the game. I don't know the area and was hoping somebody could point me in the right direction please.

Guys, I have been dreaming about this swords/Lisa for days now!

Any updates on her or could someone PM me some details for when she returns?

I'll owe yous 😅

11. Default

Hearing tonight d9 is closed … text owner for appointment earlier and she said closed too much trouble …

Anyone know what happened ?