Page 324 of 384 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324325326334374 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 3840

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Anyone seen Dianna at a well known Super place? Would be curious to hear how it was here or in PM, thanks

Reviews

My post on Lucy fell foul of moderation for some reason. Seen three times. Pm if you require further. Very nice lady.

Had a booking with Spanish Eva in Fang's yesterday.

I gotta say, the previous reviews about her enthusiasm and cheerfulness were right, same for the (lack of) experience. I can't say whether I liked it or not. I paid for extra, but did less with her than I did with just the regular price with the other ladies. Also only got 45 mins out of the hour that I paid for. Disappointed but not enough to be annoyed. Won't go back to her until maybe a few more months down the line, when she has had enough practice.
    Last edited by Gemini4362; 15-11-23 at 14:17.

Quote Originally Posted by adrien69005 View Post
    Anyone seen Dianna at a well known Super place? Would be curious to hear how it was here or in PM, thanks
    Massage was good but expensive. 12 pints entry, then 10 pints for one thing, 10 pints for anther and 10 pints for a third thing. Very very expensive.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini4362 View Post
    Had a booking with Spanish Eva in Fang's yesterday.

I gotta say, the previous reviews about her enthusiasm and cheerfulness were right, same for the (lack of) experience. I can't say whether I liked it or not. I paid for extra, but did less with her than I did with just the regular price with the other ladies. Also only got 45 mins out of the hour that I paid for. Disappointed but not enough to be annoyed. Won't go back to her until maybe a few more months down the line, when she has had enough practice.
    1hr has always been 45mins. Less time to undress, clean up, get dressed again and leave.

Reviews

I’ve never been hustled out at 45 minutes of anywhere having paid for an hour and would take a small bit of exception as well if that was the case. I don’t know anyone who takes 15 minutes to get dressed and undressed. Even with shower at start or finish I’m a swiftish 5/6 minutes.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Harry68 View Post
    I’ve never been hustled out at 45 minutes of anywhere having paid for an hour and would take a small bit of exception as well if that was the case. I don’t know anyone who takes 15 minutes to get dressed and undressed. Even with shower at start or finish I’m a swiftish 5/6 minutes.
    You're 'hustled' out after 1hr. Massage start to finish is for 45mins.

Reviews

My massage experience is very limited but it hasnt generally been like that. I stay the hour from time I close the door to leave and I’ve never been told it’s 45 minutes either. I’d like to think I’m not overstaying my welcome but maybe I am and providers have I’m sure different rules. I didn’t mean “hustle” in a negative sense. Read “gently reminded times almost up” instead.

Sorry, I didn't make it clear. Started the massage at about 4.05, massage finished at 4.45, out the door by 4.50. Looking back at it now, I only got 40 minutes with 10 minutes for a little chat and the preparations. Guess it was less than what I initially said.

That said, I'm not trying to turn others away from Spanish Eva. Maybe it was an off day, maybe she wasn't to my personal taste. The punters will have to try her out themselves and see if they get the same experience.

10. Default

I had an hour massage with Eva yesterday.She is gorgeous and really funny.A very enjoyable hour I have to say.I arrived a few mins earlier but left on time.I think I definitely over stayed.Lol.But left her a tip to make up for it.