Page 288 of 396 FirstFirst ... 188238278286287288289290298338388 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 3956

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac11 View Post
    Not been on here much recently however have still been active

Some I’ve seen recently.
    YEM. Brilliant as always. Although her place has a strong smell of cigarettes.
    Betty. In city centre near K&M. Cheap and cheerful but really good service however she is currently in Waterford Hope she returns soon
    JoJo advertises on here. Dublin City centre across from a famous chicken fast food joint Apparently Betty’s friend but nowhere near as good imho
    Monica @fangs. Lovely give and as previously mentioned she has a fine pair
    Lily @fangs. Little beauty. Absolutely stunning girl and really friendly
    Llona Spanish ?? Advertises here and tours a lot. I read the reviews and due to the positive nature I arranged a visit. Totally underwhelmed, would not return
    Great field report - just proves that you don't just bask questions.

YEM - No smell of cigarette smoke when I visit but then she knows how I feel about the cigs

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bigmango For This Useful Post:

claremorris (09-09-23)

Fair play I might need to say to her as it’s the only downside for me

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ayngrand View Post
    Could someone DM me the broken pen location, it is the only one I cannot figure out.
    Sent you some info there.

5. Default

Hi do mind DM'ing me too, thanks!

6. Default

Do you mind DM'ing me fangs location. Thanks !

7. Default

Lads I'm getting a little frustrated.

I'm looking for a good massage. Have a little knot I want worked out and just wouldn't mind the ending being and added extra.

I tried 2 places on lettace street and they were terrible. The one everyone used to wanta go to, stood on me for ten minutes then just wanted extras.
    Went to next place with the two girls and same was all "sensual" oil message. To be fair to them the other girl wasnt available

Tried a place in d6 the "kings place", stood all over me for twenty minutes and told me time was up. Even though I paid for half hour. Receptionist was quality but then older lady came for the massage.

Is there any where that gives and actual top deep tissue or Thai massage and extras are that, extras ?

What's the best massage you got

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rubadubdub25 View Post

I'm looking for a good massage. Have a little knot I want worked out and just wouldn't mind the ending being and added extra.

I tried 2 places on lettace street and they were terrible. The one everyone used to wanta go to, stood on me for ten minutes then just wanted extras.
    Went to next place with the two girls and same was all "sensual" oil message. To be fair to them the other girl wasnt available

Tried a place in d6 the "kings place", stood all over me for twenty minutes and told me time was up. Even though I paid for half hour. Receptionist was quality but then older lady came for the massage.

Is there any where that gives and actual top deep tissue or Thai massage and extras are that, extras ?

If you are willing to travel to swords then M..Y will remove the knots etc. Ask her to turn off her phone and the music

9. Default

Can you PM please

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rubadubdub25 View Post

If you meet my age/references requirements, I'll be in dublin soon. I'll make it hurt so good.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyTantraMassage For This Useful Post:

Toolbox (09-09-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmyTantraMassage View Post
    If you meet my age/references requirements, I'll be in dublin soon. I'll make it hurt so good.
    Does one require a Travel Pass or a Student card ?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to claremorris For This Useful Post:

Eningque (09-09-23), PhilPhilPhil (09-09-23)