Thread: Beeing late? 👿

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Irelandbeautyyy View Post
    Iam glad so many of you agree with me in this situation. I found all his review very unfair showing himself like an absolute idiot. That lady doesn’t have any reputation or hundred glowing reviews so i felt sorry he needed to give her that review. And even she did her best to make him happy.

Of course i remember him from forum and also from EF. Iam surprised he started to book ladies as i thought he is just a big talker. I hope next time he will choose some lady who will show him where he is standing with that attitude and how to treat other people.

If there is someone next who thinks we are waiting all day only for him… I make you dissapointed but deffinetely not. And iam not talking you should try your best to give a good impression on the lady from first moment. Of course it all feels differently if woman knows she is appreciated and treated well.
    I have literally just had somebody do that to me. He text me to say he was in the car park, no problem I sent him on directions. I’ve seen this guy a few times before no problems. 10 minutes later he still hasn’t arrived at the room and I text him is everything okay? Got a thumbs up. 10 mins later still no sign of him, So now it’s almost half an hour after he text me to say that he’s in the car park and he still hasn’t arrived at my room. And of course I have a day of clients booked so he thinks his time is more important than mine? That I am going to put all my other clients back half an hour to suit him? No never I don’t care how many times he has been to me. I called him, he answers and says Jenny let me just tell you what happened, and I just told him no sorry I’m cancelling I have other clients lined up and you were half an hour late already since you text me to say you are in the car park, he’s trying to say something but I just said You wouldn’t even have the manners to text me and say I’ve just been delayed by 20 minutes for whatever reason, i’m sitting in the room like an idiot waiting for him to come in the door.

Nope I’m not upsetting my date to suit his schedule or putting my other clients back by half an hour, I would take a different view if he had had the manners to text me and say I’m after getting delayed but no he just left me hanging waiting for him to arrive into my room.

Sorry was his time is not more important than mine or my other clients so it’s good luck and goodbye to him!
    ***NEW X/TWITTER ACCOUNT @IRISHJENNY_EI DAILY UPDATES**
    Tallaght Sunday 19th Monday Morning 20th
    Kerry Tralee Tues 21st -Thurs eve 23rd
    LimerickCity Friday 24th & Sat 25th
    **SEE MY VIRTUAL AD, for some of my XXX personal videos with lots of A play & all kinds of kink![/COLOR][/B] Check out my Stories here on EI, updated almost daily. [/CENTER]!]

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JennyIrish For This Useful Post:

IAmLIAm (07-05-24), oddball (06-05-24), Rooney2808 (07-05-24)