Thread: Are You Genuinely Irish?????

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Are You Genuinely Irish?????

Do you know I used to get offended when guys would call me and ask me this question, because it annnoys me if guys are asking questions which are clearly stated in my bio & also I’m very proud of my big Wesht of Ireland accent - almost 20 years in Dublin & I never lost it!!

So many a poor craytur I snapped the head off for asking me this question over the phone but now I fully understand why this question needs to be asked, and more than ever I am getting asked us all the time lately.

I deal last week were there were 31 “Irish” ladies advertising. And I just don’t get it, if I ever had the courage to work abroad I would be proud to state that I’m Irish & if someone didn’t like it well their loss, NEXT!!!

Plus, I would imagine that a lot of Irish guys are attracted to the allure of an exotic foreign lady??

It’s like with posting heavily altered pictures, you are kind of calling the client, if you are stating that your Irish and the client turns up and English is clearly your second language or you don’t get our humour is that not just deceiving the client as well?

Anyway, humble apologies to all the professors who I bit the head off when I got asked this question as I said I completely understand now why I am regularly getting asked this and just in case any of you are wondering if I genuinely am Irish I still have a scar on my knee from falling into a bog Hall and nearly drowning when I was about six and then getting a clip round the ear from the neighbour for being a gob shite to go near the back hole in the first place and not stuck in the turf properly
    ***NEW X/TWITTER ACCOUNT @IRISHJENNY_EI DAILY UPDATES**
    Tallaght Sunday 19th Monday Morning 20th
    Kerry Tralee Tues 21st -Thurs eve 23rd
    LimerickCity Friday 24th & Sat 25th
    **SEE MY VIRTUAL AD, for some of my XXX personal videos with lots of A play & all kinds of kink![/COLOR][/B] Check out my Stories here on EI, updated almost daily. [/CENTER]!]

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JennyIrish For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (04-05-24), royaler (08-05-24)