Thread: Fake pictures not reflecting age or physique

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AmorInfinito8 View Post
    Sorry I can't read all your post it's just a wall of text and just to much effort!!

Try paragraphs!?

But I did read your review

You Stayed!!
    You payed!!

You left your negative review not on the basis that this girl did anything wrong but that she didn't look like her pictures!!

For all anyone reading your review knows this girl could have bent over backwards to make you happy!?

I believe girls should look like the pictures they advertise

Every girl I've ever met from this website has
    if not more Beautiful in person

But I do my homework and don't take unnecessary risks

You Stayed!!
    You payed!!

Next time pat down your jacket and say Oh sorry I've accidentally left my envelope in the car
    be back in a sec.......... 🚗

Text when outside and tell her sorry I won't be back as your not the girl I arranged to see!?

This will avoid any face to face confrontations and an escape root!!

But!!!
    You Stayed!!
    You payed!!

In my view you've forfeited your right to complain or to state you feel " violated "

Sorry for my lack of sympathy 😕
    but that's just how I see it!!

Set yourself some ground rules and stick to them in future to avoid disappointment?

I must be the luckiest man alive because I've had a wonderful time meeting girls here 😊
    I'm currently on cloud 9 and will be seeing the same girl again in a few days

There are some absolutely Amazing women on this site don't let one moment of madness and the bad experience that followed make you bitter 😉
    No need for lies. We can tell yall are lying then some might get paranoid. Tell us the truth. 'Amy, your bio says you're 5'4 but you're 5'35 at the most and though your boobs look fake your profile says they're not. And this apartment is disgusting. I don't feel comfortable here.' Some might see this as negative but to you they'd be facts. I like facts.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyTantraMassage For This Useful Post:

mymann (15-04-24)

3. Default

Only just seen the review. Imagine tlrealosong the girl looked nothing like her pictures on am ad that said pics are 100% real (this is where yall get fooled. Are they real? Yes, we can all see them that males them real (but in this AI world you can't be sure). Question is, are they accurate. Real means not imaginary/not fictional. Accurate means precise/not fake/as close to depiction as humanly possible. Real and accurate are not synonymous.

But imagine shelling out €200 for 45mins to someone you feel lied about their appearance. I'll be more tolerant of Tony and his woes for a bit after this. Because 200 for 45.... Even elite all inclusive girls don't charge that much. And they all have hundreds of positive reviews.