Thread: Tips for a traveling American

1. Default Tips for a traveling American

I’ll be in traveling through Ireland to a few locations starting next week, and looking for a few new experiences along the way. Will my American phone number be an issue when using WhatsApp? Should I get a local SIM card? Is it best to reserve time days in advanced or just about 24 hours.

Thank you!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to vbgc For This Useful Post:

IAmLIAm (29-03-24)

3. Default

Sim should be fine if they allow WhatsApp comms. Booking notice depends on each girl. Days in advance is better for established girls who work via advanced notice apps only. Steer clear of those who don’t allow reviews. Have fun!

Irish sim is better for data so yo can keep your US no on WhatsApp but get a sim here €20 for sim with unlimited data

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AmyTantraMassage For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (29-03-24), IAmLIAm (29-03-24), Rooney2808 (29-03-24), Thehappypenls (30-03-24)

Reviews

Amy has given some sound advice as usual

But If I could give you just one peace of advice!! It would have to be!!

Please.. Please... please..
    Don't vote Trump back in!!
    Keyla

https://gofund.me/8e340537
    ...................⬆⬆⬆⬆
    Please help save a young woman's life!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AmorInfinito8 For This Useful Post:

IAmLIAm (29-03-24), Noregrets (29-03-24), oldfool (30-03-24)

Reviews

Enjoy your visit to Ireland and definately don't vote the Orange Monster back into Office!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Airbusdriver For This Useful Post:

IAmLIAm (29-03-24), Noregrets (29-03-24)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by vbgc View Post
    I’ll be in traveling through Ireland to a few locations starting next week, and looking for a few new experiences along the way. Will my American phone number be an issue when using WhatsApp? Should I get a local SIM card? Is it best to reserve time days in advanced or just about 24 hours.

Thank you!
    I didn't have any problems communicating with or booking any providers using my US number. However, I also wasn't too concerned about hiding anything, so if extreme discretion is a concern then an Irish SIM would definitely be the way to go.

I'd also recommend reaching out to more established providers. Same rules for me in Ireland as in the States (or anywhere really); no reviews allowed = pass, deposit = pass, general uneasy feeling talking, texting/Whatsapp = pass. Overall the established providers on this site are far less a risk than anything state side (and a far more reasonable with their rates).

Be safe and have fun.
    “I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Lara96 View Post
    Congratulations to the coolest women on EI ❤️
    Keep those titles coming Dieve!

Don't think people should be telling others how to vote especially in their own country haha!
    Maybe he'll let us know who he'll vote for and also who he might visit

Reviews

maybe too if you bump into Genocide Joe, Tell him to get a grip

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by vbgc View Post

Thank you!
    Stay away from Talbot st. 😆

Include booking an Irish lady if you can as well.

Reviews

In 2018 a n American posted 10 reviews in14 days and two moths later 8 reviews in 10 days. He also posted on the sights of Ireland travelling every day.
    Amazing stamina. His name was scoobydo and his profile is still here. I am friends with him on this site and have emailed him. He might get in touch.

He did a fair amount of planning in advance and did follow the standard advise of only visiting ladies who allow reviews.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to oldfool For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (30-03-24)