Page 322 of 384 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332372 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 3834

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Smallbone View Post
    Right, I’m definitely thinking of somewhere else. Other side of the river, “black door in a row of shops” fits the description for another place in a grove of nuts.
    But now I know of two more spots near a bank and a dog groomers north of the river that I didn’t know about before, so thanks.
    "black door in a row of shops" North & South side - there is a link - Maria advertises on here (in D14) also works North side Wednesday & Thursdays.

Pm sent ! Check if you can

Emmm, Spanish Sara in got a bag area or moody but sexy cuban in Ford that's sandy area, nice Saturday dilemma!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Harry68 View Post
    K from Milys has changed locations to a D12 location. I met Eve in Fangs. Did not have massage with her but had popped in on spec to see the waifish Asian lady. A very very attractive and friendly young lady.
    Any info on how to contact K or where her ad is ? Had a quick look on another 2 sites but no look. Thanks

5. Default

Found an ad for the lovely Miko from Fangs on another website … PM if interested

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoyPants View Post
    Found an ad for the lovely Miko from Fangs on another website … PM if interested
    They all have individual ads
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 12-11-23 at 00:42. Reason: competitor- deleted

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyTantraMassage For This Useful Post:

BigBoyPants (12-11-23)

Thanks for all the PMs on my last posting, but people are getting v lazy on here! Use Google, the V site and the other sites also!

Reviews

I see the place with lotts of Brazilian’s ladies have updated their website & now have some photos of each lady.
    No sales pitch, no media hype.

10. Default

Hello All. Coming over to Dublin for a week staying in the city centre. May I get a PM for any recommendations of shops/independents around the area? Asians preferred.

Much appreciated!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mickytwoshoes For This Useful Post:

robothecop (13-11-23)

12. Default

I enjoy Fangs and is great value A Miko is very seductive and fun. Haven’t had Eva- I can’t find their ads though.
    The other sites I’d visit are Viv & Loc
    Viv is good and easy to use, loc isn’t great and too many ads.
    Is there another site I’m missing out on?