Page 201 of 383 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 3822

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Reviews

Any chance of a PM on the place in swords please TIA..

2. Default

As previously noted I have spent the last few days answering numerous PM’s re Swords. And I’m happy to share however what is annoying is that 2 individuals told me the names of girls I’ve not met before, I asked them to give me some info, and despite me giving them the info they asked for, they have not came back to me with the info I was looking for

It’s a 2 way street lads. It’s crap like that that stops people sharing info

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dmac11 For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (22-02-23), hairyhobbyjogger (22-02-23), handsomef (21-02-23), jinglyballs (21-02-23), passionfruit (22-02-23), PhilPhilPhil (21-02-23), Shill (23-02-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac11 View Post
    As previously noted I have spent the last few days answering numerous PM’s re Swords. And I’m happy to share however what is annoying is that 2 individuals told me the names of girls I’ve not met before, I asked them to give me some info, and despite me giving them the info they asked for, they have not came back to me with the info I was looking for

It’s a 2 way street lads. It’s crap like that that stops people sharing info
    It can take some time to get a response to a PM. Punters are often only on here once a fortnight. They are only part time punters. I never count on getting info back from anyone - each to their own - I don't share info to get info back myself. It's not a trade show here. In time I get responses generally.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to robothecop For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (21-02-23)

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by robothecop View Post
    It can take some time to get a response to a PM. Punters are often only on here once a fortnight. They are only part time punters. I never count on getting info back from anyone - each to their own - I don't share info to get info back myself. It's not a trade show here. In time I get responses generally.
    I can see it from both sides, but I'd say at least an acknowledgement or a simple thanks would be nice, it's not always forthcoming

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jinglyballs View Post
    I can see it from both sides, but I'd say at least an acknowledgement or a simple thanks would be nice, it's not always forthcoming
    True.

A lot of lads are desperate to get on and off this EI site very quickly if you know what I mean?

It's a jump in and jump out of the missus is around or work colleagues.

I rarely get responses to be honest - and the ones I do are just holding me up looking through my PM's most of the time.

It's a quick fix system because we can't mention streets or places on the Thread.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to robothecop For This Useful Post:

easycum (22-02-23)

Quote Originally Posted by Tgunter11 View Post
    Can anybody recommend a place in D2 and who to see
    As I mentioned in an earlier post, Sara is worth seeing. Post no 2016 above.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by robothecop View Post

I get it totally and to be fair I never asked for any info back mate. It was a couple asking for info and offering some back. When I asked for the info I got radio silence. This place has been good in my opinion. I have asked for info and given it out in equal measures so it’s not a gripe. Just an observation

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dmac11 For This Useful Post:

robothecop (22-02-23)

Anyone remember someone in the darker stone area of South Dublin? Opposite a church, and had a legit sign outside. Haven't been since pre-Covid, but used to be a go-to. Lost the number I had for her, just wondering if anyone has been more recently?

13. Default

Thanks, haven't seen her ad up at all this week. Saw Julie and Dasha. Has anybody on either of these?

14. Default

Hey everyone. Can someone dm me the name of the massage place in south?