Page 211 of 394 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221261311 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 3938

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Quote Originally Posted by Thekid221 View Post
    The new girl has fake boobs she started couple of weeks ago , the rest are all natural
    What's the new girls name?

2. Default

Mite be a stupid question but do ya have to ask for HE in fangs or do they jus do it .don't wanna offend anyone if asking is not the right thing to do

Dont ever ask any girl for a HE in any shop.... ever

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer46 View Post
    Mite be a stupid question but do ya have to ask for HE in fangs or do they jus do it .don't wanna offend anyone if asking is not the right thing to do
    My experience,most of the places,if you were a first time visitor,they would be cautious ,wouldn’t give you a straight answer.But they might give you a hint what they offer when you come in

Quote Originally Posted by Cockmaster137 View Post
    My experience,most of the places,if you were a first time visitor,they would be cautious ,wouldn’t give you a straight answer.But they might give you a hint what they offer when you come in
    My experience in a few massage places:
    Lettuce st where you'd want ta a massage, tiny towel gets whipped off at the start, most times start like a normal enough massage with suggestive strokes on the back of your sack during the massage, had one with a girl the name of a household feline pet where she was asking at the start 'you been here before' etc, and then reaches around grabs my lad and goes 'did we massage here the last time too'
    STM, usually a normal massage, no real suggestive strokes and they will just ask at the end if you want anything extra.
    Fangs and broken pen, there's no doubt when you go in. When booking fangs I usually get the 'you been here before', answer yes, 'so you know what type of massage you get'
    Last edited by SofiaTheMod; 08-03-23 at 10:33. Reason: Not allowed - competitors

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jim50 For This Useful Post:

bigmango (08-03-23), easycum (08-03-23), flirtyman (09-03-23), Toolbox (12-03-23)

7. Default

Great advice lads thanks a mil

Quote Originally Posted by fresh111 View Post
    What's the new girls name?
    I was introduced to her but I think they told me her real name , so im reluctant to say , just ring and ask for the new girl .

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thekid221 For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (09-03-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jpedi View Post
    Can someone pm me info on Sara in d2 please? Managed to find the ad previously but can’t now for some reason!
    Does this lady advertise with "discreet Sensual Massage" in bold orange letters across the first picture of her ad - If not I have the wrong ad.
    Last edited by bigmango; 10-03-23 at 12:28. Reason: 12

Was in Fangs earlier with Mila, great time, probably my favourite in there. Either she really enjoys what she does or puts on a great act, probably the latter but I'm not complaining

12. Default

Hi lads takin the plunge in fangs next week do u request the girl or jus find out when u go in what way does it normally work can pm me if that's easier don't wanna look like a newb when I walk in

Thanks for the advice as always