Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tired?Dont feel like going to the gym?Look at this and you`ll pump like never before

Default Tired?Dont feel like going to the gym?Look at this and you`ll pump like never before

http://fitgirlsohyeah.tumblr.com/

Thats what I call inspirationalClick image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_n03exldN8i1rq6dxno1_1280.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	28.1 KB 
ID:	93820Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mzr1uvBKDQ1tolq7fo1_1280.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	93821

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Axelboss For This Useful Post:

BareThrills (04-03-14), Davidgolf (04-03-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Axelboss View Post
    http://fitgirlsohyeah.tumblr.com/

Thats what I call inspirationalClick image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_n03exldN8i1rq6dxno1_1280.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	28.1 KB 
ID:	93820Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mzr1uvBKDQ1tolq7fo1_1280.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	93821
    Nope. Prefer the gym tnx.

Westside.

Different strokes for different folks. I agree with Kelly, some of those girls look like blokes, but if that's your thing, fair do's, each to their own.

Sandy x
    In memory of an awesome woman Laura Lee RIP
    It's so difficult to articulate just how much she meant. Inspirational, brave and irreplaceable - our hero.
    Please do what you can for her daughter. Deeply appreciated.
    https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/glasgaelauralee

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy Sandy 69 For This Useful Post:

ana massage (04-03-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCurvybabe View Post
    that's just motivated me to have some cake

eeewwww completely unnatural id even put money on a bet that none of those wemon would be able to have a child, wemon are ment to have at least a small amount of fat, those girls all looked like mens bodys with a female heads

theres a fit toned woman and theres over doing it
    I used to know a girl like that,maybe even slimmer, and she has a beautiful daughter
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ana massage For This Useful Post:

Stella (04-03-14)

eeewwww completely unnatural id even put money on a bet that none of those wemon would be able to have a child, wemon are ment to have at least a small amount of fat, those girls all looked like mens bodys with a female heads

Well we are all different. If you feel happy with a 6 pack on you do it. If you feel happy being lush like yourself, than be so.
    The point is feel free to live the way you meant to be.

It was some motivation and inspiration as I know for fact that lads find sexy gym girls more motivating, than lets face it , looking at big ripped dudes. If she can suck it up to do it, I can do it. Just do it.

I know conventional thinking is thats not natural. So lets define what does the term mean natural?

Natural should mean eating whole and non processed food ( the only thing what you find in nature, there is no sugar tree or bread tree or strawberry yoghurt tree etc. etc.)
    And before civilization (ruined), human eat only whole veg fruits and meat, they didn't go to McDonalds.
    And exercise was part of the daily routine, they never bought a built house or bought food from the selves, had to work for it.There was no overweight human.
    Look at animals ( I mean wild animals not domesticated). you never find an overweight lion, or gazelle. Only animals gain fat which vegetate, but then they drop it off.
    So if people lived naturally, by eating wholesome food and exercising daily to cope with, they would look close to that.
    Toxicating by eating junk/ heavily processed food doesn't help fertility either. For fact I know a lot of people around me, whom spent fortune on IVF despite being "natural" with no success. Then they changed eating habits and went from junky to hunky and they got pregnant.

But as I said we all different and thats what makes it all so interesting. Imagine everyone had the same X type of body, someone likes V shape , someone likes A shape. I am an big O shape by the way : )))

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Axelboss For This Useful Post:

Davidgolf (04-03-14)

Reviews

Disagree strongly, she looks great

I have to agree with other people in the thread. I like women to have a few curves. Each to their own of course

I, personally, do not find that attractive. Kudos to them for working so hard to get the body they want, though I'm wondering if I don't find them attractive because I'll never be like that As long as they are happy with their bodies, I have no issue with them showing off their muscles (though I am a bit jealous that they'll be able to carry all of their Tesco shopping in one go)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lara Mills For This Useful Post:

nautural bbw (04-03-14)

Reviews

Most of those women look amazing when in clothes and naked, they might look extra pumped straight after a workout or during though but after that, their bodies look amazing and more athletic and toned than muscley.

I think maybe some people get confused with the actual power/body builders that lose their femine shape and become chunky and more masculine

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rfc19781 For This Useful Post:

Axelboss (04-03-14), Davidgolf (04-03-14)

Quote Originally Posted by rfc19781 View Post
    Most of those women look amazing when in clothes and naked, they might look extra pumped straight after a workout or during though but after that, their bodies look amazing and more athletic and toned than muscley.

I think maybe some people get confused with the actual power/body builders that lose their femine shape and become chunky and more masculine

Bikini:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXkuOeMTJBQ

vs

Bodybuilder
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoH4Rq3jFgY

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast