Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Theft

  1. Wink Theft

    Got robbed earlier, by an Indian Guy, not sure if Im allowed say his name, but he (stupidly) left his bank card so i do have his full details.

    Any advice appreciated coz my mate's a bouncer and Im holding him back from kicking his head in.

    Thanks

    ELLA X X

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    249
    Reviews
    16

    Default Registered User????

    Hi Ella,
    Am I right to assume that you are an escort....
    If so why are you down as a "Registered User"

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default muppet

    Quote Originally Posted by delmonte View Post
    Hi Ella,
    Am I right to assume that you are an escort....
    If so why are you down as a "Registered User"
    Everybody that posts here is a "registered user" Check her public profile, it says escort/adviser.... check it out before you make stupid comments

  4. Default



    Uhm okay, ha...

    Yeah should mention, the guy didnt get any other money off me, just his. Have reported him to the police.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    249
    Reviews
    16

    Talking Who's the muppet...

    Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post


    Everybody that posts here is a "registered user" Check her public profile, it says escort/adviser.... check it out before you make stupid comments
    In hind sight i see your point, but in my defence...
    Patricia =administrator
    Appoline=escort advertiser
    to name just a few...

    So not everybody here is shown as a reg. user..
    check your own facts first, smart ass

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    249
    Reviews
    16

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by afternoon tea View Post


    Uhm okay, ha...

    Yeah should mention, the guy didnt get any other money off me, just his. Have reported him to the police.
    uhm okay, ha... yourself

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    249
    Reviews
    16

    Default hi again

    Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post


    Everybody that posts here is a "registered user" Check her public profile, it says escort/adviser.... check it out before you make stupid comments
    I checked her profile....
    Nowhere does it say that she advises escorts....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default Apology

    Quote Originally Posted by delmonte View Post
    I checked her profile....
    Nowhere does it say that she advises escorts....
    I stand corrected Delmonte and apologise.. Escort/ Agency is what i meant to say..
    Last edited by Epsilon; 16-05-08 at 17:13.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    249
    Reviews
    16

    Wink

    No Prob. we all make mistakes..
    Some of us just like pointing out others too quickly..

  10. Default

    whats wrong with you two? the girl just got robbed and neither of you acknowledged it! how did it work out after afternoon tea?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •