Thread: Irish my arse...................

Default Irish my arse...................

Time for a Westside rant.Hadnt had on ehere in a while so this is overdue.Irish.Oh dear where do i start with this langauge i so fondly remember from my school days.Ah yes i can see it.

"Hello boys and welcome to my class and i hope you ebjoy your academic year ahead.We will start with a little lesson in Irish.Conus ata tu Westside???Im fine ty.No,no ,no ,conus ata tu???? Eh im great thanks.WESTSIDE conus ata tu?Im fine.Fuckin little cunt, (comes running down the class waving his fists) i throw the lid of my desk up and try to climb inot it.Ya little bastardarggggghhhh.Thne it was like batman,

PUNCHWHAM
    KICK
    SHOVE
    UMMMPH

little cunt.Today you stay in for one hour.Ok so sir.What?you little bastard you answer me in Irish.Get out.

WFT????? It used be kicked into us.I hate the fuckin thing with a vengence.Only when we decided we had enough and weere going to kick the cunts back,we turned 18 and reached ah yes adulthood.

Goodbye my dear Westside.It was most joyous teaching you these years.(put the gun away West he is not worth it).

Irish to me was like this.Hello the is irish your langauge and you must learn it or we will kick the daddy bags off you,not only but you must use everyday and we will also teach you other studies through irish and of course the more you know of it ,the harder it gets and the more likely you are to get a nicer whopping.And when your finished you get a little cert saying that.,...................fuck then cert.a fuckin black belt is what i should have got .They kicked the fuck out of us.Jesus i want to be reincarnated as an irish book.Oh god.

My nerves, my nerves,
    Westside.

Default God..............

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    Time for a Westside rant.Hadnt had on ehere in a while so this is overdue.Irish.Oh dear where do i start with this langauge i so fondly remember from my school days.Ah yes i can see it.

"Hello boys and welcome to my class and i hope you ebjoy your academic year ahead.We will start with a little lesson in Irish.Conus ata tu Westside???Im fine ty.No,no ,no ,conus ata tu???? Eh im great thanks.WESTSIDE conus ata tu?Im fine.Fuckin little cunt, (comes running down the class waving his fists) i throw the lid of my desk up and try to climb inot it.Ya little bastardarggggghhhh.Thne it was like batman,

PUNCHWHAM
    KICK
    SHOVE
    UMMMPH

little cunt.Today you stay in for one hour.Ok so sir.What?you little bastard you answer me in Irish.Get out.

WFT????? It used be kicked into us.I hate the fuckin thing with a vengence.Only when we decided we had enough and weere going to kick the cunts back,we turned 18 and reached ah yes adulthood.

Goodbye my dear Westside.It was most joyous teaching you these years.(put the gun away West he is not worth it).

Irish to me was like this.Hello the is irish your langauge and you must learn it or we will kick the daddy bags off you,not only but you must use everyday and we will also teach you other studies through irish and of course the more you know of it ,the harder it gets and the more likely you are to get a nicer whopping.And when your finished you get a little cert saying that.,...................fuck then cert.a fuckin black belt is what i should have got .They kicked the fuck out of us.Jesus i want to be reincarnated as an irish book.Oh god.

My nerves, my nerves,
    Westside.
    that little rant did me the world of good.aghhhhhhhhhh

Im so so relaxed,
    Westside.

Thumbs down Westie...

... you are losing it again??? what shit are u sniffing at this time ??? It's sunny, get out and walk your ass around, the sun has a unique healing power, which means you need to find a nice spot to put your trousers down so no gardai will accuse you of indecent exibitionism

Reviews

Wink Lesson Learned????

Maybe I am pointing out the obvious here but maybe if you had answered in Irish like the rest us then "sir" wouldn't have started (no pun intended!!) riding you so hard???

Paws

ps I lied ......... the pun was intentional, sorry west!!!
    Gone ........... and forgotten?