Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: One human, multiply usernames.

  1. Talking One human, multiply usernames.

    I have been looking and looking over and over again.
    Has this human nothing also to do but give out to girls and the webmaster?
    Are you not busy?
    Are you desperate?

    One human, multiply usernames

    1. Blackmama (banned user) - Look Here

    2. Blackmamber (new user) - Look Here

    3. Relaxer2 ( also knowen as Anita) - Look Here



    P.S I have done my home work.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,257

    Cool my god....

    Quote Originally Posted by EastWoman View Post
    I have been looking and looking over and over again.
    Has this human nothing also to do but give out to girls and the webmaster?
    Are you not busy?
    Are you desperate?

    One human, multiply usernames

    1. Blackmama (banned user) - Look Here

    2. Blackmamber (new user) - Look Here

    3. Relaxer2 ( also knowen as Anita) - Look Here



    P.S I have done my home work.
    u probably had very long bored time baby.....

    All this 3, are 3 different persons.....ok?

  3. Wink 100% sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Beauty Bitch View Post
    u probably had very long bored time baby.....

    All this 3, are 3 different persons.....ok?

    This there Beauty.

    Trast me beauty. One human, 3 usernames.

    I am a 100% sure.

    I would not post this if I was not sure.


    P.S I have done my home work.

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EastWoman View Post
    This there Beauty.

    Trast me beauty. One human, 3 usernames.

    I am a 100% sure.

    I would not post this if I was not sure.


    P.S I have done my home work.
    hI, YOU ARE SO FUCKIN WRONG!

    Patricia does know IP addresses. And mine is currently located in Maryland, USA

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,257

    Lightbulb D ya know all??

    Quote Originally Posted by EastWoman View Post
    This there Beauty.

    Trast me beauty. One human, 3 usernames.

    I am a 100% sure.

    I would not post this if I was not sure.


    P.S I have done my home work.

    how u can be so sure??

    baby, anita is escort lady,

    blackmamma was man - if u red>>
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...?t=9540&page=2

    and blackmamber is probably punter...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Thumbs up EastWoman Is Right!!

    EastWoman is correct ............ "Anita" has used the names Hotspothoney, Straightarrow, Relaxer, Relaxer2, Blackmamma and is now using Blackmamber.

    Most posters here are fully aware of her multiple usernames as are the Mods hence her constantly being banned only to return with a new username.

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,257

    Default noooo

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    EastWoman is correct ............ "Anita" has used the names Hotspothoney, Straightarrow, Relaxer, Relaxer2, Blackmamma and is now using Blackmamber.

    Most posters here are fully aware of her multiple usernames as are the Mods hence her constantly being banned only to return with a new username.

    Paws
    sorry, no no no

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Cool Yes Yes Yes

    The connection between "Anita" and these usernames and a certain Mr. X who is not welcome on this site (and who I can't name because it will be removed by Pat anyway!!) is well known to those people in the "know" ............ you are wrong Brenda because you don't know the full story, not your fault really.

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,257

    Default ok,

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    The connection between "Anita" and these usernames and a certain Mr. X who is not welcome on this site (and who I can't name because it will be removed by Pat anyway!!) is well known to those people in the "know" ............ you are wrong Brenda because you don't know the full story, not your fault really.

    Paws
    i know,
    but not all the names is anita, ok?

    its old long story anyway

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Question Pot, Shit ........ Who Will Stir????

    The real question is who is "EastWoman" and why did he/she feel the need to bring up this "senstive" subject now???????????

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •