Thread: Wash your underarm, please

Unhappy Wash your underarm, please

Punters was your underarm, please.
    When you going in to the shower or bathroom not only wash your penis do your underarm as well, please, please, please I BEG YOU. It is a real turn off for me if you don't .
    An unhappy punter just left unhappy coz his underarm smell make me look unhappy and miserable it was a horrible experience. I have soap, deodorant & mouth was in my toilet so fell free to use any if you ned to do so, please.

chocolate_delight Guest

Default shower

Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    Punters was your underarm, please.
    When you going in to the shower or bathroom not only wash your penis do your underarm as well, please, please, please I BEG YOU. It is a real turn off for me if you don't .
    An unhappy punter just left unhappy coz his underarm smell make me look unhappy and miserable it was a horrible experience. I have soap, deodorant & mouth was in my toilet so fell free to use any if you ned to do so, please.
    Hi Naomi,

I better way to approach this issue,

Take a shower with them .... the guys loves it, plus you get the wash everywhere, with plenty of bubbles add some real fun.

Let them wash you aswell, let the bubbles all over your body, especially over the boobs. hmmm

This works everytime

roscommon Guest

Default Washing

I am a Roscoomon MAN, we never wash, we only let nature do that job for us, we be out on the sheep farm looking up sheeps holes all day.

We not like you lot in Dublin all day sitting around Looking smart. Or playing some sort of cool came in front of the Europeans. who may I add were not the best at washing either, look at the great bassteel. At one time in spain if you attemped to wash they would cart you off and you would never be seen again.

Anyway I must Visit this woman shortly and find a washing place before I see her. she sound great. Up Tulsk. the man

Reviews

Wink Up Tulsk

Quote Originally Posted by roscommon View Post
    I am a Roscoomon MAN, we never wash, we only let nature do that job for us, we be out on the sheep farm looking up sheeps holes all day.

We not like you lot in Dublin all day sitting around Looking smart. Or playing some sort of cool came in front of the Europeans. who may I add were not the best at washing either, look at the great bassteel. At one time in spain if you attemped to wash they would cart you off and you would never be seen again.

Anyway I must Visit this woman shortly and find a washing place before I see her. she sound great. Up Tulsk. the man
    Up tulsk?? Is that like Anal???
    Well Tulsk is the Arsehole of Roscommon which in turn is the Arsehole of Ireland.... Double Anal

roscommon Guest

Default Oh

Sorry I up set someone, looking at the writing style it must come from South inner Dublin.