Please call definitely only in this time because we also working in factory so we cant there speak.If we sometimes didint pic up mobile dont worry.Try call after.Please call this week we free:

Monday from 10am closed 3pm
Tuesday from 10am closed 10pm
Wensday from 10am closed 3pm
Thursday from 10am closed 10pm
Friday from 10am closed 10pm
Sunday from 10am closed 10pm

Please click on the links below for my contact detail and pic
http://sexdatingirelandcouple.googlepages.com

Very attractive from Europe uninhibited
genuine married white race kinky couple looking male for 3some.We both 34's live in Dublin-Center.She is very sexy and horny with still very wet sweet pussy,blonde long hair,size dress 8,5ft'6 tall,very nice tits,He definitely straight,5ft'11 tall,well endowed inch 8.We looking only "€generous" male for thresome and great sex.Possibility different structure and configurations.We like clasic sex,oral,domination and experyments.Discretion and health guarantee.We prefer only safe sex oral and sex traditional and fun with lotos of toyz.If we are togother first make show with my husband after you while and play to fun.This is same like thresome.If you are interested just call.We like oral and straight sex.If someone like domination i can do but only I domina you slave.If you wont please call.Also yu can meet with her alone.Definitely we dont answer for txt.We live in city centre in very nice and cosy apartament.We can accommodate or travell.