Thread: Adult Cinemas??????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Adult Cinemas??????

I was in Dublin for the last few days and spent some time visiting the 3 adult cinemas up there. How is that these are kept so quiet? I found them to be seriously entertaining to say the least. Why is there none down south or is there. Anyway all three were part of adult stores but there was a great buzz and plenty varied action. There is one South William St (a little cramped I thought) another in James St that I enjoyed and the one I enjoyed most is in Lower Dorset St. I have the address's if anyone wants them. There were all sorts there, couples, singles and even a few ladies working. I think there should definitely be more of this type of thing. Does anyone know of anymore?

Reviews

Default Never knew we had any

Quote Originally Posted by Langer View Post
    I was in Dublin for the last few days and spent some time visiting the 3 adult cinemas up there. How is that these are kept so quiet? I found them to be seriously entertaining to say the least. Why is there none down south or is there. Anyway all three were part of adult stores but there was a great buzz and plenty varied action. There is one South William St (a little cramped I thought) another in James St that I enjoyed and the one I enjoyed most is in Lower Dorset St. I have the address's if anyone wants them. There were all sorts there, couples, singles and even a few ladies working. I think there should definitely be more of this type of thing. Does anyone know of anymore?
    Living in Dublin all my life and never knew they existed. Happy days. Popcorn, nachos and a stiffy...... lifes great

3. Default

hey wot u mean adult cinemas ? wot exactly is it ? a cinema ? haha im new to this but tell me more i wanna go check it out , and when u say there were couples singles ? wot u mean by that ? give me the addresses plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lol

Default What Happens??????

Quote Originally Posted by stevieg76 View Post
    hey wot u mean adult cinemas ? wot exactly is it ? a cinema ? haha im new to this but tell me more i wanna go check it out , and when u say there were couples singles ? wot u mean by that ? give me the addresses plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lol
    I got several requests for info on these cinemas. To avoid me replying to PM's all night I will try and answer as many questions here so everyone can see.

The cinemas seat no more than 12 -20 people. They are frequented by couples and singles and some enterprising ladies. You are liable to see variations of sex acts, some more open than others, some you can be part of and some you cannot. I seen and was part of 1-1 and gangbangs. It just basically some place for adults to meet up and have sex, everyone knows why everyone else is there. You need to be fairly openminded going to these places as its slightly different to your local cinema. You may find the guy sitting alongside you ends up banging his bird because he gets carried away by the movie or better still asking you to bang her or she might watch the movie while he's banging you Long story short depending on the time of day anything is liable to happen. A word of advice ...This is not the place to take a bird on your first date

1. South William St (Not Great)

2. Sweet Sensations, 24 James Street (Small but I was happy)

3. Private Moments, 20 Lower Dorset St (I thought this was the best. I was very very happy)

Entrance fee is 10 euro.

Enjoy yourself and remember dont pick up any popcorn that falls.

If I missed anything please feel free to ask.

Reviews

Default business oportunity

alrite langer

get a few pound together, i have the ideal location in cork for such an enjoyable project and i have enough movies.

all we need is ber and punterminater to invest ,westie can do pr for it

money in the bank

nbt

Just back in Dublin since yesterday and it turns out that the two of those cinemas are offering free entry. The cinemas on Dorset St and James St. The guys in both places said they are doing it because both places are fairly new and they doing free entry to build a clientiele. Its unlikely the same idea will catch on with the ladies

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    all we need is ber and punterminater to invest ,westie can do pr for it
    Joo want my credit card number?
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

I see these are old posts...does anyone know if these are still open?