Thread: Carmen & Malena

Default Carmen & Malena

Anyone got an idea where Carmen & Malena have gone ? Have tried to call for the last few weeks but both phone numbers just go to voicemail.

I've been trying them both for days, maybe some luck guy has them all to himself somewhere, but I'd like to see them back in business.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Spank Doctor View Post
    I've been trying them both for days, maybe some luck guy has them all to himself somewhere, but I'd like to see them back in business.
    Yeah, they seem to be unavailable. They were away, but came back last weekend, but now....?

Shame, they were a fantastic duo.

Default We Are Here!!!!!

Hi, guys, we are here and alive Thank you for taking care of us.... We have been to Spain for 10 days visiting our family and resting, this is why we couldnt reply ur calls.

We would like to thank the man who visited us this morning, we dont know his name, but he told us that u are worried about us. The thing is we are not used to come in this board, we usually look on the web and reviews, this is why we didnt know what was happened here!!

BruceAlmighty can tell you that we are alive, he has visited us this evening....

We will stay in Dublin for a long time, we find it comfortable to us and we like Irish men
    For any question you can call us, about services, rates, etc, etc... Also you can check the reviews on the web, we have a duo advertisement and 2 separate add, Carmen and Malena. We think the reviews are not too bad lol.
    Kisses from Malena and Carmen
    See u soon!!!!!

Reviews

Smile Yes Indeedy

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish Malena and Carmen View Post
    Hi, guys, we are here and alive Thank you for taking care of us.... We have been to Spain for 10 days visiting our family and resting, this is why we couldnt reply ur calls.

We would like to thank the man who visited us this morning, we dont know his name, but he told us that u are worried about us. The thing is we are not used to come in this board, we usually look on the web and reviews, this is why we didnt know what was happened here!!

BruceAlmighty can tell you that we are alive, he has visited us this evening....

We will stay in Dublin for a long time, we find it comfortable to us and we like Irish men
    For any question you can call us, about services, rates, etc, etc... Also you can check the reviews on the web, we have a duo advertisement and 2 separate add, Carmen and Malena. We think the reviews are not too bad lol.
    Kisses from Malena and Carmen
    See u soon!!!!!

I can indeed confirm that, thankfully, the girls are alive and well, and still provide a fantastic service. Only saw Carmen this time, as the two together would make a man too spent to go to work the next day! I think they are moving apartment again soon, so keep checking the web.

Great to have you available again girls and thanks as usual for a great time.

Reviews

Default Failte Arais

Hi Ladies,
    Above is Irish for welcome back. I hope you can see fit to forgive my misdemeanour yesterday & keep safe & well.

ThaNads

Default Message for TheNads

Hi, donīt worry for the misunderstanding, it is normal u dont like that things happen in Dublin , but it is good that we can keep on going here for a long time. ....