Thread: my review of eliane

Reviews

Default my review of eliane

Pat,
    why was my review of Eliane removed, I only did what u told me to do.

(d) We have reviews and message boards where clients can say they feel an independent is an agency if they want to. Eliane hasn't a single review from a client saying they think she is an agency, but that's because no client has written one, which is not down to us. We have given clients the tools to make this site better for everyone by sharing info.

I used the the tools u gave us and u still removed the review......whats the story

nbt

Blog Entries

Ninebythree,
    I have removed this review.
    You add review for Eliane but there was no single sentence about her in your review ,beside it was added to her profile.
    Review was for Pat and then mention another girl. That confused me as I did not see any conection with main person -which is Eliane at this point.
    If you want to share information that ladies working in agency, that's fine but please focus on the person who is main subject in review,then add some more if needed.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sarah View Post
    Ninebythree,
    I have removed this review.
    You add review for Eliane but there was no single sentence about her in your review ,beside it was added to her profile.
    Review was for Pat and then mention another girl. That confused me as I did not see any conection with main person -which is Eliane at this point.
    If you want to share information that ladies working in agency, that's fine but please focus on the person who is main subject in review,then add some more if needed.

well all i can say u must very easily confused if you didnt see the connection between the two.

nbt