Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: interesting conversation

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default interesting conversation

    Tonight , i had a very interestiing conversation with an escort who i have been seeing on and off now for couple of years now.

    she told me to get verified pictures ,all she has to do is accept reviews nothing else.
    her photos werent even checked by the EI staff.


    really pat this is a joke , surely we the punters deserve a small bit more respect.
    You cant keep pulling the wool over our eyes like this.

    my advise to fellow punters is if u havent seen the girl before,dont trust the photos ........even if they are verified

    nbt

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kildare
    Posts
    62
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    SURPRISE! SURPRISE! Sure look at the latest craic on this site.....girls using cartoon pics or whatever ya call them. And how many times have you read a girls profile sayin she is a 34D and her pics look more like a 34A or 34B and vice versa,she says she's a 34B and her pics show a woman with a 'D' or 'DD' cup. You can't trust the pics on this site and it's not just me saying that......Read the reviews!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The real capitol
    Posts
    88
    Reviews
    14

    Default Verified Pics !!

    When a guy goes to see an Escort even when the pics are verified you don't know what to expect. A few escorts have asked me how do you decide which escort you will visit and i am sure most guys say the pictures come first, followed by good reviews, so if you turn up for an appointment and its not what you expected just turn around and walk away. If all escorts update their pics maybe twice a year as Naomi suggests then the genuine Escorts will do better for themselves.If the pics are not verified then ask by phone or text and as i said earlier if when you turn up and they are fakes just walk away. This is where the people running this website should be more pro-active. Some effort must be made when an Escort want to place an ad. No pics are better than fake pics as far as the punters are concerned.And these anime cartoon pics well patricia that is just a cop out. I can understand that this website is basically run as a business and money rules the roost but you need to bite the bullet on this one Patricia.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default Respect the Punter?????

    When I hear punters coming on here, requesting that escorts, agencies, EI, pimps and trafficers et al show the punter some respect in terms of genuine verified pics, honest advertising, honest reviews, fair and honest pricing, I dont know whether to laugh or cry.

    In a business based on naked greed, abuse and dishonesty, how anybody can expect a semblence of normal business practice to apply is beyond me. In this business, it's the size of your wallet and your largess with your dosh that is respected, not the size of your tool. And any means adopted to get you to part with your cash is fair practise.

    So my fellow punters, kindly stop your moaning about the lack of respect you're being shown. After all, when you pay a woman so that you can use her body, what respect are you giving her?

    Ban the hypocrites i say!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,066
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post

    she told me to get verified pictures ,all she has to do is accept reviews nothing else.
    her photos werent even checked by the EI staff.

    nbt
    Does her pictures are genuine?


    It doesn't work this way.It could happend if she sent non professional pictures.
    So when photos doesn't look suspecious and lady allowed reviews on her website.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    Tonight , i had a very interestiing conversation with an escort who i have been seeing on and off now for couple of years now.

    she told me to get verified pictures ,all she has to do is accept reviews nothing else.
    her photos werent even checked by the EI staff.
    And she may well be telling the truth! As I have said many times on here - so I don't know why you are so surprised now - we don't always ask escorts to send a photo of themselves holding a sign saying E-I or similar to get their photos verified, sometimes we can do it without them doing anything. This is often the case with English ladies for example, as we can often Google them and see they have their own website and reviews on reliable UK websites, which is as good 'proof' for us as anything else.

  7. #7

    Default Check this out! You have been warned before!

    Check out what I wrote the other day(Aim low to avoid ...........Blog on https://www.escort-ireland.com/home.html, surprisingly I got no comments back, or not surprisingly, but still people mourn. The only thing escorts want from you is your money and in the shortest possible time with their minimum efforts. Do not be decieved, the Bible is True.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/boards/blog.php?b=31

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dublin 4
    Posts
    794

    Default Wrong

    This escort it is talking bullshit, just to let you know.

  9. #9

    Default Interesting Conversation!

    Sexy Naomi! There is no B/S about this. It maynot apply to you and a few other professionals but the punters who have read my blog know it is true, hence their silence. The truth hurts but it is good to check us out. The purpose of my blog is to give tips to punters so that they would not be swindled of their hard earned cash. According to your reviews and to your posts here and your webpage, who could doubt your genuity! Or that of Anna S! Or that of Monica! Or that of Mara! Or Baby Love! ...to mention a few, but look at some of those I mention in the blog! DAYLIGHT/MIDNIGHT ROBBERY!!

    You and a few others may be exceptions but fact is fact and facts are stubborn whether one calls them B/S or what!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dublin 4
    Posts
    794

    Smile You are right Blackmambar

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmambar View Post
    Sexy Naomi! There is no B/S about this. It maynot apply to you and a few other professionals but the punters who have read my blog know it is true, hence their silence. The truth hurts but it is good to check us out. The purpose of my blog is to give tips to punters so that they would not be swindled of their hard earned cash. According to your reviews and to your posts here and your webpage, who could doubt your genuity! Or that of Anna S! Or that of Monica! Or that of Mara! Or Baby Love! ...to mention a few, but look at some of those I mention in the blog! DAYLIGHT/MIDNIGHT ROBBERY!!

    You and a few others may be exceptions but fact is fact and facts are stubborn whether one calls them B/S or what!


    You are 100%100 right so I am out of this tread. Good luck with it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •