Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Help Please!!!!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dublin 4
    Posts
    794

    Exclamation Help Please!!!!!

    A guy is calling my girlfriend sexy Claudia telling her about renting an apartment for her but he wants the money first, Sexy Claudia asking me what to do or to give her money so I told her I wont give any money to a punter I don't know at all. She only met him once as a client she has his number. He is been calling her non stop about helping her but he wants big amount of money in advance.
    Now I've heard that a punter just rip off a girl the same way, she gave him thousands of euros and he run off. I bet he is the same guy and I am not scare of him also I've got his phone number.
    What should I do???? Help please
    This girl is also fuck up now without any money and soon in the street. She is asking for help too in another tread. We must stop crime like this one!!!!
    Thank you

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default 100%

    Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    A guy is calling my girlfriend sexy Claudia telling her about renting an apartment for her but he wants the money first, Sexy Claudia asking me what to do or to give her money so I told her I wont give any money to a punter I don't know at all. She only met him once as a client she has his number. He is been calling her non stop about helping her but he wants big amount of money in advance.
    Now I've heard that a punter just rip off a girl the same way, she gave him thousands of euros and he run off. I bet he is the same guy and I am not scare of him also I've got his phone number.
    What should I do???? Help please
    This girl is also fuck up now without any money and soon in the street. She is asking for help too in another tread. We must stop crime like this one!!!!
    Thank you
    Dont part with a cent unless a 100% sure he is genuine
    If he genuinely wanted to help her he wouldnt be pressuring her
    I could understand maybe a regular client who had a history with a lady and they
    got on helping her out
    This is not good if he dosent run off with the money he will probably looking for sexual
    favours as he will feel he has a hold over her
    MY advice steer clear this will only end badly

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,207
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Dont part with a cent unless a 100% sure he is genuine
    If he genuinely wanted to help her he wouldnt be pressuring her
    I could understand maybe a regular client who had a history with a lady and they
    got on helping her out
    This is not good if he dosent run off with the money he will probably looking for sexual
    favours as he will feel he has a hold over her
    MY advice steer clear this will only end badly
    In fairness, even with a regular client, the guy is messed in the head, thinking he can be with escort and change her.

    There are scum out there who think they can beat the system by stealing from girls who are apparently outside the law.

    Don't give any money and to the poor girl who lost it all - wish there was some help, but wishing is for kids who believe it will happen -hopefully she will bounce back!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dublin 4
    Posts
    794

    Angry Garda

    If he call sexy claudia again I will go to the garda and report him as I know he must be the same guy. Sexy Claudia doesn't speak good english & she doesn't know this guy at all.
    Only meet him once for half an hour and he is so kind of helping her but he wants her to give him 3000 euros in advance for the flat he will get her. Fuck off I can do this myself!!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The real capitol
    Posts
    88
    Reviews
    14

    Default Help!!!

    Obviously you dont give him any money.Can't you block his number on her phone ,If not contact Claudia's network and they should do this. If he persists contact the guards, the fact that she is an Escort is irrelevant, he is threatening and blackmailing her they have to do something and that should scare him away.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Simple

    Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    If he call sexy claudia again I will go to the garda and report him as I know he must be the same guy. Sexy Claudia doesn't speak good english & she doesn't know this guy at all.
    Only meet him once for half an hour and he is so kind of helping her but he wants her to give him 3000 euros in advance for the flat he will get her. Fuck off I can do this myself!!!
    Dont give him any money and ignore the calls and texts.He is only wasting his own time and money.

    Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me,
    Westside.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default the fact that she is an Escort is irrelevant

    Quote Originally Posted by funnights74 View Post
    Obviously you dont give him any money.Can't you block his number on her phone ,If not contact Claudia's network and they should do this. If he persists contact the guards, the fact that she is an Escort is irrelevant, he is threatening and blackmailing her they have to do something and that should scare him away.
    that is a very good point Fun.Escorts are entitled to the same rights as everybody else.

    Westside.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •