Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attn-----e-i Staff

Default Attn-----e-i Staff

I have sent several emails, and texts for you to activate my profile

I arrived in Belfast this morning and my profile is still not up

This is not very professional as ei phone is OFF i was informed to remind you all a day in advance{ which i did}

Sugar

Blog Entries

I have put your profile up and will ask Advertising why it wasn't up earlier. Sorry for the inconvienience.

No offence,but none of profiles have been added today
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    No offence,but none of profiles have been added today
    Thanks Anna. Most of our staff are off this weekend, due to it being a bank holiday weekend, but one member of advertising staff is working still to keep things ticking over. I've just spoken to our advertising manager briefly to express concern that things may not be getting done and she is going to go in now and check if there are any other profiles that should have gone up which haven't.

Sorry Pat,it was not complaint even if it sounded like one.
    Just to add,that E-I been always statisfying me,quick responses,quick updates,and staff is very forthcoming,andf at the end of the day everyone needs holidays.

Should give them sat,sun off. especially Sarah,she been always nice and kind,and girl that s on phone,if it s not Sarah.
    Always nice and kind.

Thanks
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Brown Sugar View Post
    I have sent several emails, and texts for you to activate my profile

I arrived in Belfast this morning and my profile is still not up

This is not very professional as ei phone is OFF i was informed to remind you all a day in advance{ which i did}

Sugar

Should of told them three days before - its called being organised and professional, oh well one out of two ain't bad - tee hee.......... hope belfast goes well for you coming out
    there soon - its not a possible now guys its a definite....... too many calls for belfast from
    you gorgeous men.

xxx Forgot - hope your tour of the whole emeral isle goes well for you, mind its getting busy here in London, well it is for some of us now that the kids have gone back to school.

Ciao
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	liz-web page.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	50.2 KB 
ID:	5379  

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Thanks Anna. Most of our staff are off this weekend, due to it being a bank holiday weekend, but one member of advertising staff is working still to keep things ticking over. I've just spoken to our advertising manager briefly to express concern that things may not be getting done and she is going to go in now and check if there are any other profiles that should have gone up which haven't.

Patricia,

What Bank Holiday are you having this weekend as there isn't another for us in England
    until Christmas - just curious.........

Thanks,

Lizzy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Patricia,

What Bank Holiday are you having this weekend as there isn't another for us in England
    until Christmas - just curious.........

Thanks,

Lizzy
    No bank holiday this weekend Liz. This thread is months old.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Tee Hee Must be having a Blond or Irish Moment

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    No bank holiday this weekend Liz. This thread is months old.

Neither being Blond or Irish i think that i have just fallen into the category of just
    being a bit dim here........ sorry thought you were lucky enough to be having another
    Bank Holiday - the way things are going its going to be a cold day in hell before you
    know where the heck your money is being banked is going to - still would clear the
    old over draft if my bank went tits up (so to speak - sorry bad language)

What a shame for you guys thought you would be having a lazy weekend cos the
    weather here is so warm......... take care anyway xx

P.S. Does Sarah really look anything like that......... love to know i didnt take her for
    some young red headed vamp - i don't know what i thought she looked like though?

L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post

P.S. Does Sarah really look anything like that......... love to know i didnt take her for
    some young red headed vamp - i don't know what i thought she looked like though?

L
    your a seriously offensive person. learn some manners

p.s do you really look like that??? cause i tought you where a princess. no i know better

hehehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast