Thread: You Are The Champion!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile You Are The Champion!!!!

WE ARE THE CHAMPIOMS MY FRIEND & WE KEEP THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIENDS OF THE WORD. we are the champions my frinends and we are the champions my friends and we keep of the champions of my friends not time for loosers my friends as we are the champions my friends. We are the real capital or Ireland We are Cork my friend We are Cork!!!!!!

Default A terrible tragedy...............

Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    WE ARE THE CHAMPIOMS MY FRIEND & WE KEEP THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIENDS OF THE WORD. we are the champions my frinends and we are the champions my friends and we keep of the champions of my friends not time for loosers my friends as we are the champions my friends. We are the real capital or Ireland We are Cork my friend We are Cork!!!!!!
    Lat this be a lession to all of you on the horrific effects of mixing alcohol and a Spainaird.
    The effects are devastating.

A terrible, terrible tragic tale,
    Westside.

Reviews

Default Could be worse!

When you consider that she posted that at 3.55 am after a hard days work/partying and that English is not her first language, it is probably a lot more intelligent and lucid then what some of our native sons and daughters would manage in similar circumstances.

Default Tut,Tut,Tut..............

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    When you consider that she posted that at 3.55 am after a hard days work/partying and that English is not her first language, it is probably a lot more intelligent and lucid then what some of our native sons and daughters would manage in similar circumstances.
    tut,tut,tut (shaking my head from side to side).Terrible to see someone with so much ahead slide down that slippery slope (reaching out for a drink).God.tut,tut,tut.

Having said that i fell down the stairs once
    Westside.

Reviews

I take it Sexy is getting more business in Cork than she was in Dublin!