Thread: Sexy Uniforms

Smile Sexy Uniforms

Hi, I am trying for first time to attach some pics of me wearing some uniforms here, I hope it works. Finger cross xxx xxx

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GetAttachment-3.aspx.jpeg 
Views:	222 
Size:	8.5 KB 
ID:	3529   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GetAttachment-4.aspx.jpeg 
Views:	171 
Size:	7.2 KB 
ID:	3530  

Reviews

Default Hot

Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    Hi, I am trying for first time to attach some pics of me wearing some uniforms here, I hope it works. Finger cross xxx xxx

Very nice Naomi....

Reviews

Wink Sexy Blonde Naomi???

I like the uniforms Naomi, I like the body, the face ............. but I think I prefer you as a blonde ........... any chance of going back???

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Reviews

yep that nurses uniform does it for me i will try to get a day off to see u next week

Smile It works!!

It is cool that this picture attachments work!!! so I will be able to post some pics of me here time to time with my post. Great!!! Thank you for this service Patricia, it is cool xxx

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    yep that nurses uniform does it for me i will try to get a day off to see u next week
    Hi there Nurse Naomi, thanks for curing me of a bad dose of the horn last friday night , but it has come back again and I will need to see you again for a cure. Hope your back from Cork before Friday night as I really have a bad dose of the horn now and its only Wednesday and you are the only nurse for me.