Ciao a tutti - Hello to everyone

My name is Monica. I was born in Genova (Italy) but I spend most of my time in Rimini. I am 23 years old, 5' 6" tall and possess all natural firm B cup with a size 10 (28) elegant curves. I have flawless olive skin, long toned legs and a firm stomach. I keep fit with lots of dancing, gym and outdoor activities.

I am a Scorpio, with a special talent for teasing, indulging and passion. I am warm, friendly and always smiling. I am educated in Italy and Ireland. I am extremely well spoken, well travelled, well-bred and I am always well groomed all over, always smelling fresh and looking good. I love Italian food (of course I am Italian for... :-) sorry I got cared away) fine wine, fashion, flowers and last but not list gentlemen who treat me like the lady I am. I am a mature-minded, intelligent and quality companion for the elite gentleman and Couple. I am a passionate, sensual and warm individual. Always smiling seductive and hedonistic.
I love pleasure, pampering and being pampered!

If you would like any further information about me or make a booking please contact me on my mobile.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,
Monica

Kissis xxx