Thread: Hot and sexy Italian brunnett now in Dublin 4.

Blog Entries

Smile Hot and sexy Italian brunnett now in Dublin 4.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	monica2_bnl9.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	3501 Ciao a tutti - Hello to everyone

My name is Monica. I was born in Genova (Italy) but I spend most of my time in Rimini. I am 23 years old, 5' 6" tall and possess all natural firm B cup with a size 10 (28) elegant curves. I have flawless olive skin, long toned legs and a firm stomach. I keep fit with lots of dancing, gym and outdoor activities.

I am a Scorpio, with a special talent for teasing, indulging and passion. I am warm, friendly and always smiling. I am educated in Italy and Ireland. I am extremely well spoken, well travelled, well-bred and I am always well groomed all over, always smelling fresh and looking good. I love Italian food (of course I am Italian for... :-) sorry I got cared away) fine wine, fashion, flowers and last but not list gentlemen who treat me like the lady I am. I am a mature-minded, intelligent and quality companion for the elite gentleman and Couple. I am a passionate, sensual and warm individual. Always smiling seductive and hedonistic.
    I love pleasure, pampering and being pampered!

If you would like any further information about me, please feel free to Email me I will repley to you within 24hours.

If you want to make a booking please contact me on +353876620137

Look forward to hearing from you.
    Yours sincerely,
    Monica
    Kissis xxx
    Last edited by Monica_3891; 26-04-08 at 09:30.
    By appointments only: PM

Reviews E-I

Blog Entries

Default Now available in Dublin

Working everyday from 11am to 11pm.
    By appointments only: PM

Reviews E-I