Thread: When times are hard.........

Reviews

Default When times are hard.........

It breaks my heart to read that some ladies are having trouble making ends meet - So why not take a leaf out of the retailer strategy book?

"Buy one - get one free" - always popular, but use my tip and make sure the freebie is a female or you may not get much uptake

"Frequent flyer miles" - Start issuing stamps or vouchers for every visit - When a punter has 10, he gets a free ride!

"Diversify" - Start offering alternate services, how about investment advice, money management, grooming\styling advice or my own personal fave, marriage counseling.

"Free advertising" - post a SOS message here and get loads of attention and watch the bookings pile up - re Sexy Naomi (No offense love, but boy has this worked for you!)

"Free samples" - I think you can work that one out!

"Try before you buy" - See above

"Loss leader" - drop your prices so low, that soon you have all the business - then just put the prices up again!

Finally, and this is a real shocker, Drop your prices to the same as the best girls as shown on here, compete on service and get yourself a great reputation as per Alexi Diamond etc

Follow these tips and I am sure you will be out of the downturn quicker than it takes to say
    "I never took a backhander in my life" or
    "That money was just resting in my account" or even
    "Ive spent all the Euro money, and now I want a pay rise"

Blog Entries

"Diversify" - Start offering alternate services, how about investment advice, money management, grooming\styling advice or my own personal fave, marriage counseling.

I'm a big fan of squising spots/black heads , voulentiers wellcome!!!

BUT I'm still waiting for a guy, who wants to have his back waxed, make sure you bring some with your to the booking as I don't carry wax around though... waiting for the lucky guy!!!!

xxx
    Dublin tbc , Belfast tbc, Cork tbc

Kat... I would love to bring you the wax and see you spreading it in somebody's balls and dick all over (I don't want to say who in case they feel offended).

It's a pleasure to read you every time Lady