Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ~Irish Lady for Athlone, Longford, Sligo and Roscommon

1. Default ~Irish Lady for Athlone, Longford, Sligo and Roscommon

Hello

For a fantastic unforgettable experience with an Irish Lady who loves to please then do not hesitate to get in touch.

I provide many services which include giving watersports, oral, anal, kissing, strap on, toys, uniforms. I can be a naughty schoolgirl or that naughty babysitter. I provide outdoor relief also in cars for those who are on the road passing by! I am also available for groups as in 3 somes, and some larger groups! details available on request!!!

Please save yourself now from asking me as I will not provide anything without protection.

Email me and you will be provided with a contact number.

Speak to you soon

Caydee

Please note that I am not an agency but independant lady. Descretion required.
    Last edited by caydee; 24-04-08 at 22:32. Reason: info update

Hi there Caydee
    I am located in the Sligo/Roscommon area and would be very interested in contacting you to arrange a meeting to which i can travel if needed. I look forward to hearing back from you
    Regards
    Revman

3. Default

can u please send me your details. im n co roscommon. thanks

4. Default

Hi, could you also send me your details please.

5. Default

Hi Caydee

Please send me on your details

JoeDolan Guest

Hi - Can you send me your contact details?

Reviews

and also please send details for me, love to get in contact as well, thanks

8. Default

hi, can you send me your details also. cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by caydee View Post
    Hello

For a fantastic unforgettable experience with an Irish Lady who loves to please then do not hesitate to get in touch.

I provide many services which include giving watersports, oral, anal, kissing, strap on, toys, uniforms. I can be a naughty schoolgirl or that naughty babysitter. I provide outdoor relief also in cars for those who are on the road passing by! I am also available for groups as in 3 somes, and some larger groups! details available on request!!!

Please save yourself now from asking me as I will not provide anything without protection.

Email me and you will be provided with a contact number.

Speak to you soon

Caydee

Please note that I am not an agency but independant lady. Descretion required.
    PM details.

10. Default love to meet up

love to meet up with you can you send me your number please. iam discerrt and your number will not be given to anyone else.thank you .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast