Thread: Leeson St area

1. Default Leeson St area

Any girls within walking distance of Leeson St for daytime fun today? Sitting here with a few quid in me pocket and the horn

All those girls without reviews, surely it cant do any harm to offer reduced cost first visits where the punter can go back and promote the services offered, all too many guys being ripped off here which inevitably harms the quality punts out there of which there are now few?

I am loosing face in the whole thing and welcome new girls to Dublin but would never gamble on one again.

Am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Tilly View Post
    Any girls within walking distance of Leeson St for daytime fun today? Sitting here with a few quid in me pocket and the horn

All those girls without reviews, surely it cant do any harm to offer reduced cost first visits where the punter can go back and promote the services offered, all too many guys being ripped off here which inevitably harms the quality punts out there of which there are now few?

I am loosing face in the whole thing and welcome new girls to Dublin but would never gamble on one again.

Am I wrong?

Your suggestion of a good review for a reduced rate is fine if your ultimate goal is a cheap ride. But if its an attempt to intoduce a level of 'quality control' its seriously fucking dumb. What you're suggesting is if they give you a reduced rate you will give them a good review! Well I can see that being a gigantic step forward for the punter.

But I have better offer for any girls without reviews...just send me 20 euro and I'll give you a review your mother would be proud of

Tilly I think its best if you just concentrate on getting bum busted by a lady with a small strap on

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Langer View Post
    Your suggestion of a good review for a reduced rate is fine if your ultimate goal is a cheap ride. But if its an attempt to intoduce a level of 'quality control' its seriously fucking dumb. What you're suggesting is if they give you a reduced rate you will give them a good review! Well I can see that being a gigantic step forward for the punter.

But I have better offer for any girls without reviews...just send me 20 euro and I'll give you a review your mother would be proud of

Tilly I think its best if you just concentrate on getting bum busted by a lady with a small strap on
    Thanks for the warm welcome?