Reviews

Exclamation In the news

Have you written your reviews?

2. Default -xxx-

Thank you mailman...
    G.
    Gloria Daniels

3. Default about the news

is it just me or does everything seems to be happening in cork. never Dublin. y do u think that is?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by noirblanc View Post
    is it just me or does everything seems to be happening in cork. never Dublin. y do u think that is?
    No one in Dublin cares.. too much other stuff going on like people driving at 35kph in a 30 zone

Default well sweetie

Quote Originally Posted by noirblanc View Post
    Firstly i think that this was just neighbours complaining about it.The reason that alot is happening in Cork is because some in Cork are huuuuuuuuuugggggggeeeeeee players in the industry.You d be surprised how much involvment that these ppl have on the overall scale of things in Ireland.

Now that the unimportant bit is out of the way ,i can tell you that your not safe in Cork.No not the police or clients but meI saw your profile you little pet and i sure hope ill bump into you around the town somewhereYour not good for my health but youd make a nice medicine though.mmmmmmm two spoonfuls twice a day.

I know im very shy
    Westside.