Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48

Thread: Patricia smells a rat

  1. #1

    Default Patricia smells a rat

    What's the meaning of you saying my reviews are fakes Patricia?

    You may not agree with me but that doesn't make me a liar. Fact is my reviews are nothing but honest expressions of my personality. You know that my reviews are ginuine and it only shows how petty you are to say my reviews are fake. How dare you cast dispersions on my word.

    The long time users of this forum KNOW my reviews are honest and ginuine and no ammount spin or manipulation from you is going to change that fact.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html

    This girl IS NOT the girl in photo, and YES, I did see her.

    You may smell a rat, but I sure do smell a cunt.
    Last edited by Punter John; 23-04-08 at 14:23.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Thumbs down maybe it you

    Quote Originally Posted by Punter John View Post
    What's the meaning of you saying my reviews are fakes Patricia?

    You may not agree with me but that doesn't make me a liar. Fact is my reviews are nothing but honest expressions of my personality. You know that my reviews are ginuine and it only shows how petty you are to say my reviews are fake. How dare you cast dispersions on my word.

    The long time users of this forum KNOW my reviews are honest and ginuine and no ammount spin or manipulation from you is going to change that fact.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html

    This girl IS NOT the girl in photo, and YES, I did see her.

    You may smell a rat, but I sure do smell a cunt.
    Hi John.

    Have you ever considered it may be you thats the problem. i've read your reviews and you dont have a nice word to say about most of these girls. Maybe your attitude is all wrong. i was with kitty and found her incredible, very polite and sweet, i had a great time and have spoke to her since. maybe your phone manner puts these girls off. Try being nice and polite and maybe they will treat you better. at the end of the day they dont have to see you or any body else that they dont like...its thier choice..

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,066
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Punter John View Post
    What's the meaning of you saying my reviews are fakes Patricia?

    You may not agree with me but that doesn't make me a liar. Fact is my reviews are nothing but honest expressions of my personality. You know that my reviews are ginuine and it only shows how petty you are to say my reviews are fake. How dare you cast dispersions on my word.

    The long time users of this forum KNOW my reviews are honest and ginuine and no ammount spin or manipulation from you is going to change that fact.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html

    This girl IS NOT the girl in photo, and YES, I did see her.
    Just to make it straight.
    It was me, Sarah who activate your review.
    I have never called you a liar.I sopke to both ladies and the info given by them I attached under your review.Especialy Sexy Naomi she had no reson to lie as well.
    In my opinion you could see both ladies but for sure not the time you gave on the review.
    This is important info which should be consider while posting a review.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    John, whatever about the validity or otherwise of your reviews, the way you air your opinions is atrocious. If you want people to take what you say seriously then you MUST modify your attitude. No-one owes you anything.

  5. #5

    Default

    [QUOTE=sarah;24897]
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter John View Post
    What's the meaning of you saying my reviews are fakes Patricia?

    You may not agree with me but that doesn't make me a liar. Fact is my reviews are nothing but honest expressions of my personality. You know that my reviews are ginuine and it only shows how petty you are to say my reviews are fake. How dare you cast dispersions on my word.

    The long time users of this forum KNOW my reviews are honest and ginuine and no ammount spin or manipulation from you is going to change that fact.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html

    This girl IS NOT the girl in photo, and YES, I did see her. QUOTE]

    Just to make it straight.
    It was me, Sarah who activate your review.
    I have never called you a liar.I sopke to both ladies and the info given by them I attached under your review.Especialy Sexy Naomi she had no reson to lay as well.
    In my opinion you could see both ladies but for sure not the time you gave on the review.
    This is important info which should be consider while posting a review.
    I saw these escorts on Monday night, Tuesday morning.

    Maja was late Monday night and Sexy Naomi was early Tuesday morning at 01:50. I posted my reviews on Tuesday evening. You, for some reason, assumed I saw them on Tuesday night Wednesday morning? I wrote those reviews last night at 23:30.

    "Just to make it straight.
    It was me, Sarah who activate your review."

    Maybe it should say "Sarah smells a rat" and not "Patricia smells a rat"?

    Thanks for changing Maja's profile photos from "Verified" to "not Verified"
    Last edited by Punter John; 23-04-08 at 18:02.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    John, whatever about the validity or otherwise of your reviews, the way you air your opinions is atrocious. If you want people to take what you say seriously then you MUST modify your attitude. No-one owes you anything.
    Well my you know what they say about assholes and opinions. No made you read the review sweetheart.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dublin 4
    Posts
    794

    Thumbs down He Wrote A Fake Review

    I Have Never Done An Outcall Yesterday, I Don't Know This John Punter At All!!

    I Think He Knows Me But I Never Meet Him At All This Month Because I Just Back To Work Sunday And Only Did Few Incalls.

    Sincerely The True,

    Sexy Naomi

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Punter John View Post
    Well my you know what they say about assholes and opinions. No made you read the review sweetheart.
    I wasn't talking about the review, I was talking about your post in this message board where you called Sarah a c*nt. This girl, and Patricia, have never been anything other than helpful and genuine on these boards and under absolutely no circumstances deserved to have such abuse levelled at them.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    I Have Never Done An Outcall Yesterday, I Don't Know This John Punter At All!!

    I Think He Knows Me But I Never Meet Him At All This Month Because I Just Back To Work Sunday And Only Did Few Incalls.

    Sincerely The True,

    Sexy Naomi
    As I said it wasn't Tuesday night it was Tuesday morning at 01:50 AM in the MORNING. You had on jeans, your hair was shorter than your photos and you drank red wine. If it wasn't you then it was someone who looks JUST like you, who answers the same phone number.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default bad attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Punter John View Post
    As I said it wasn't Tuesday night it was Tuesday morning at 01:50 AM in the MORNING. You had on jeans, your hair was shorter than your photos and you drank red wine. If it wasn't you then it was someone who looks JUST like you, who answers the same phone number.
    You have a realy bad attitude John..
    Keep in check. your not impressing anybody and your making yourself out to a crank..

    show some respect to the girls.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •