Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Independent Girl In Dublin 4

1. Exclamation Independent Girl In Dublin 4

I make you hot hot hot
    Becose i am so hot and wet
    Look - you wont?30min 100e
    45min 150e
    I am based in a lux, private apartment in Dublin 4 .
    Give me call or look on
    Gabriela
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gabriela.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	3455

Name:	gabriela1.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	3456

Name:	gabriela2.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	3457

2. Default Stay Away From This One

SHe is not a nice person at all very unprofessional and very rude I hated every minute of the experiance AVOID LADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey Gabriela,
    do u do outcalls 4 half hour?:-)

Default message for 50 cent

I don't think this girl is 4 u 50 cent, u should be looking in the tv section, u know u want 2

5. Lightbulb to theman2

IF I DON T DO ANAL OR WATERSPORT IS NOT MEAN WHAT I AM RUDE. NEXT TIME LOOK FOR GIRL WITH YOU DIRTY GAMES . I DO ME JOB VERY WELL AND I AM VERY NICE PERSON. YOU ARE NOT.
    I am beauty with long blonde hair , blue eyes. 21 estonian lady. In private apartament , Ballsbridge , very good parking place.
    For more information give me call
    Gabriela

Name:	gabriela1.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	3458

Name:	gabriela2.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	3459

Reviews

Angry Your opinon

Quote Originally Posted by THEMAN2 View Post
    SHe is not a nice person at all very unprofessional and very rude I hated every minute of the experiance AVOID LADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thats your opinion.... and your entitled to it but i met Gabby a few weeks ago and had a great time she is very chatty great conversation and as for the oral she was amazing. maybe you just didnt click with her... or maybe she didnt like you or you didnt treat her well. As far as im concerned she is one of the good ones and i would highly recommend her and have in other posts. I dont know what went on between you two maybe you wanted something she wasnt prepared to do.....
    But if you want to slag her off write a review first.

Exclamation Was Rude to me too!

Was told to f****** off and to go and wank when I called her. Never met her before, normally would not call those without verified photos. Just read her response and then yu know what rude is.

8. Lightbulb to blackmambar

what girl can do if found in phone about 30 mist calls from same number . and if he not make apointment before just arive to Ballsbridge and wont to see in 10 or 15 min. so you can be angrey .Need minimum 1h notic

Default No excuse Gabs!

To me 30 missed calls would mean much, and if someone expected to see me soonest also would have another meaning. But I didnot leave 30 missed calls for you, nor was I near your place. Apologising is the best when you accept that you are wrong.

On that day, I wanted to see Mara, who extremely polite excused herself for shopping and offered an alternate time for me. Unfortunately I wouldnot be available then. Apparently Mara is so polite on the phone that I just love her the more and still look forward to when I can meet her! Then I called you once, the mobiles disconnected for some reason. Apparently you were polite at the first call. I did say it was possible for me to make it in 30 minutes to your place (all I know it is in D4). So naturally I called again and that is when you told me to f****************** off and go and wank! If I were you I would take a lesson from that. It's not being wimmpy!

You have some very good reviews but it is the mistakes we make that haunt us. Kindly repent. Who knows after you give me a chance, we may be frineds forever and I could advertise for you too!

Move on.

I simply joined this to support the view that you acted rude.

Forgive me if I stepped on your toes!!

Default No excuse Gabs!

To me 30 missed calls would mean much, and if someone expected to see me soonest also would have another meaning. But I didnot leave 30 missed calls for you, nor was I near your place. Apologising is the best when you accept that you are wrong.

On that day, I wanted to see Mara, who extremely polite excused herself for shopping and offered an alternate time for me. Unfortunately I wouldnot be available then. Apparently Mara is so polite on the phone that I just love her the more and still look forward to when I can meet her! Then I called you once, the mobiles disconnected for some reason. Apparently you were polite at the first call. I did say it was possible for me to make it in 30 minutes to your place (all I know it is in D4). So naturally I called again and that is when you told me to f****************** off and go and wank! If I were you I would take a lesson from that. It's not being wimmpy! I didnot follow your instructions. I ended up seeing Layla, and what a great time we had!

You have some very good reviews but it is the mistakes we make that haunt us. Kindly repent. Who knows !

Move on.

I simply joined this to support the view that you acted rude.

Forgive me if I stepped on your toes!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast